ChaseDizzy

Uniqlo X Helmut Lang (Plokhov)

How long does it take for uniqlo to ship your order? And do they provide tracking number for standard shipping?

pullover just delivered. fit is ass. hood too big, collar piece too floppy. looks nothing like the model.

140804_men_21-xxm.jpg

looks nothing like the model.

I agree, got my hands on a bomber and looks nothing like the model. Overall not bad, nice and comfy fleece lined, but again nothing like the model

5MtKTpx.jpg

a9zDeHs.jpg

I agree, got my hands on a bomber and looks nothing like the model. Overall not bad, nice and comfy fleece lined, but again nothing like the model

5MtKTpx.jpg

a9zDeHs.jpg

Looks great but I think you shoud've sized down 1

anyone know what the size differences are for HK uniqlo?  I am usually  S/46, and I bought size M tees when i was in HK

I asked the same question over at the +J line. People helpfully pointed out that the sizing chart on their web store is pretty accurate, probably try that on the HK site?

anyone know what the size differences are for HK uniqlo?  I am usually  S/46, and I bought size M tees when i was in HK

American Uniqlo are generally one size larger than Asian Uniqlo (American S = Asian M) to accommodate our immensely obese population. This was true for the Hong Kong, Philippines, and Japanese stores I've bought product from. Don't know if this applies to collabs though 

Edited by WallyBear

American Uniqlo are generally one size larger than Asian Uniqlo (American S = Asian M) to accommodate our immensely obese population. This was true for the Hong Kong, Philippines, and Japanese stores I've bought product from. Don't know if this applies to collabs though 

i dunno dude, americans and europeans have probably been bigger than asians for the last few hundreds years or so?

Got the urban sweat pullover because I didn't know how long the zip-up would be.

Probably one of my worst decisions because the pullover fit is kind of ass. At least it wasn't too much of an investment.

sv4usGEl.jpg

2kIWIoQl.jpg

Here fit pics. These are L, Im 6ft 85ish kg atm. jean size is 32.  Its hard to see the details so I bumped exposure and contrast a bit which makes them look washed out but they are black.

I agree with homi, Not all that special but good for $40. if you were looking for some sweats anyway may as well get the fashiony ones.  

Trying to decide between an L and XL in these. Would you say you've got skinnyish legs? Worried these would have the long johns effect on my massive lower half

so from reading this thread quickly, the consensus for the qlo x plokhov collab pretty much fit like ass

i got the faux shearling zip up and i have no idea what you guys are complaining about.  it's suitable for just about everything, fits like everything else uniqlo has made that i liked and is the first reasonable replacement for my 1998 helmut lang jeans zip up sweatshirt.

quit trying to get a $300 sweatshirt for $60 and you'll be fine

I'm pleased with the crewneck. Wish it was an inch or two longer in length but overall the design and quality is what I was expecting. 

Picked up the bomber, very happy with it, esp for the price. I got a small as I do with all Uniqlo outerwear and the fit is pretty spot on, though I wouldn't mind about half an inch more in length all around. 

tumblr_ndmctr3OmT1qbc2yio1_1280.jpg

dat face doe

got cargo sweats and +J down vest delivered today, quite pleased with both

LTX2gtX.jpg

anyone know anything about fit on this womens hoodie? im thinking about copping it in size large and wearing long sleeve shirts under it. is it cropped?