Uniqlo X Helmut Lang (Plokhov)

ChaseDizzy

I got the grey basic crewneck from this, it dropped this morning in NYC

ByLFcmRCUAAEoHh.jpg

Material feels soft and nice enough. You can definetly do much worse for $40 but it's also nothing to get overly excited about. The fit is a bit on the fashion/smedium end but so you can go regular sizing if you want a snugger fit or size up one to have it be a bit more relaxed. 

sv4usGEl.jpg

2kIWIoQl.jpg

Here fit pics. These are L, Im 6ft 85ish kg atm. jean size is 32.  Its hard to see the details so I bumped exposure and contrast a bit which makes them look washed out but they are black.

I agree with homi, Not all that special but good for $40. if you were looking for some sweats anyway may as well get the fashiony ones.  

sv4usGEl.jpg

2kIWIoQl.jpg

Here fit pics. These are L, Im 6ft 85ish kg atm. jean size is 32.  Its hard to see the details so I bumped exposure and contrast a bit which makes them look washed out but they are black.

I agree with homi, Not all that special but good for $40. if you were looking for some sweats anyway may as well get the fashiony ones.  

How much do the waistband stretch? 

Like Homi29 said, might have to size up on the sweaters since they run a little small

@oh snap

dead at the pockets. want because of pockets. how deep are hip pockets? any kind of closure on the thigh pockets? lol here i was thinking i wasn't going to cop any of the pants or what goddamn

Hip pockets are pretty deep. They go down maybe 3/4 of the way down the thigh pockets. I actually said "whoa these pockets are pretty deep" when I put my hands in. Each thigh pocket has two snaps at the bottom corners of the flap.

whats the inseam on those? 

Im about a 32inch inseam. I can get an actual measurement when I get home later.

How much do the waistband stretch? 

Like Homi29 said, might have to size up on the sweaters since they run a little small

Ill do a relaxed and stretched waist measurement when I get home well.

men's page is wonky - you have to use the filter at the top and tick the boxes.

anyone without access to webstore or the stocked stores, pm me and i can proxy for you

edit: looks like they fixed it. the international rapist bomber is sold out

Edited by skeetinmynose