I knew that sounded familiar. She has an entire website dedicated to this shit

Xgkkga8.png

also, not really related but pretty amusing nonetheless

GoR5ZJv.png

Ok,this is it, we gotta get little girls to play with dolls, get princess outfits and learn sewing and obedience, this shit needs to be stopped.

The multiplicity and transethnic thing just killed me, and I made it through the otherkin and fat activist thing without losing my dinner.

bloodsuckers-unanimous said: You roooock, yo. Did I ask you if you have Skype? I wanna IM you sometime or something. You seem so radical, even if you were a troll you're a positive being anyway and more people really need to be like you.

Jenn here. I don’t have skype. Instant messaging platforms trigger my anxiety because I’m not always able to give well thought out responses. Also, “tr***â€, in that context, is an anti-trollkin slur.

Pretty sure that this is satire

I guess if you gain a certain weight and are lazy as fuck it´s easier to identify with a tortoise than to do something about it.

She's transfat, like the transexual of fatness, which probably means she's a slim person who identifies as fat. She's also a gainer though so she might be fat at this point. All of this is moot though because I'm pretty sure the blog is just a parody of tumblr morons.