Robert Geller-Our Legacy-The Soloist-Taralis xs-44

Melbush

Prices include shipping to CONUS. COntact me for international shipping

FOR SALE A BRAND NEW WITH TAGS THE SOLOIST BY TAKAHIRO MIYASHITA LONG SLEEVES LIGHT SWEATER, LARGE CREW NECK. BODY IS BURGUNDY WITH CHAMBRAY SLEEVES. BODY MADE OF COTTON (80%) AND SILK (20%) CHAMBRAY SLEEVES MADE OF COTTON (60%) AND LINEN (40%); SIZE IS EXTRA SMALL. 

APPROXIMATE MEASUREMENTS:
Pit to pit: 19"
Length: 26.5"

Dropping shoulders

Retail price is 695$, price is 140$ shipped CONUS -- Drop 120 shipped CONUS-drop 90 shipped conus

d6c83ea4_soloist.jpeg

Selling a super cool zip shirt/jacket Our Legacy Indigo Spun Wool in size 44. Worn maybe 3 times since I bought it from endcloting in January. I really like it but just have too many bombers/jackets. Will post measurements later. Description from endclothing below. 165 dollars shipped

A typically unique approach to design from Our Legacy, the Zip Shirt Jacket is taken from their 'Official' collection for AW13 and is cut in the collection's distinctive silhouette. Constructed from a Cotton / Virgin Wool / Linen blend, it features a full zip closure and two hand warmer pockets. A prime example of the effectiveness of Our Legacy's expert use of materials, the Zip Shirt Jacket is also dyed with natural indigo, giving it a unique depth of colour that will fade and develop naturally through wear.

11-09-2013_ol_zipshirtjacket_1.jpg

Selling a grey Taralis blazer. There is no tag but I'm not the first owner and previous owner said it was 90% wool and 10% mohair. Regarding the size, it fits like a true 44 (or 34us). Sleeves are extremely slim. I'm selling it because I have too many blazers and it's a little thight anyway. I am selling onlt the blazer, I am NOT selling the pants (coz I don't have them)

Approx meausrements:

shoulder to shoulder 39 - 40 cm depending if you press the padding flat or not

armpit to armpit 44,5 cm

I took someone else's photos, will take my own photos soon. So this is not my fitpic. Excellent condition, I wore it just a few hours in like 8 months.  Price 220 dollars shipped. Drop 200 shipped

900x900px-LL-8f1273d6_taralis.jpeg

Up for sale is a Robert Geller Fishtail Parka in size 44. It is in mint condition having only been less than 10 times.. The colour is a strikingly deep shade of purple. The parka is tagged a size 44 though it fits a bit large (will fit a 46 or a small 48). The garment is quite soft and lightweight and is composed of a cotton/linen upper body and cupro lower half. As is typical of a Geller piece, there are loads of nice little details on this coat: leather zipper pulls, buttoned shoulder epaulets, snapped tabs at the cuffs, hemline drawstring with metal hardware. The fit is intended to be loose, making this an absolutely brilliant layering jacket for the spring!

The dimensions of the garment are as follows:

Shoulder to shoulder: 18 1/4â€
Shoulder to sleeve: 24 1/2â€
Shoulder to hem: 31 1/2"

Made in Japan.

Price 200 dollars  shipped

96fc700e_geller1.jpeg

Edited by Melbush

• 4 weeks later...