Vinneus

VISVIM SS15

Hey, I have some questions about the Subsection scents, since I'm struggling to find some information on them. I really love the smell of F.I.L. Tokyo, which if you ask about it they show you a subsection candle. Is that the same scent as the No. 1 "room spray" and diffuser oil?

And has anyone tried the diffuser oil in an electric diffuser, or is it diluted differently? Because if it'd work in an essential oil electric diffuser then that's pretty ideal for me.

Somebody tried the diffuser oil in a candle diffuser and said it was too strong, I forgot who. The strength is usually tied to the application, so the diffuser oil is probably too aggressive for an electric diffuser. Try it out though, not too much to lose...

As far as scents are concerned, they should be the same across mediums do the essential oils being the same, but may differ slightly due to how the scent is emitted (Heat vs atomized)

Well, I haven't bought it yet so I'd be out a whole bunch of yen. If it's too strong I'll probably dodge it unless the wicks work really really well. Sad though, I love the smell but I just don't really feel like dropping ~Â¥9K on a candle.

Just to confirm, it's been said the room sprays were just called that for tax/import reasons and they're basically perfumes/colognes, right?

Also everyone who hasn't had Little Cloud Coffee is missing the hell out.

Just spend some extra dough and get the room spray locally or candle/diffuser locally. Between proxy fees and shipping It works out to be the same. I have my 01 on double duty between room spray and cologne, but its on the weaker side as a cologne (may just be the scent).

How strong is the diffuser as far as actually making the room smell? Should last a good six months at that size, right?

And any extra money I had locally was basically set on fire by a mutual love of Visvim and bargain hunting and a proximity to Kindal stores.

i have the diffuser and after a while you can't really smells them anymore (prob because im getting use to the smell). 

but still it is a good addition for your room or bathroom etc because if a friend come by they always say nice smells.

however, i still go with the candle cuz they got stronger scent, but the wooden wick sucks. 

Edited by seven.homme

I've had the candle before and was happy with it, including the wooden stick. It has a nice sort of fireplace crackly wood vibe to it. It's not the cheapest at 9000 yen for a candle, but I felt it was ultimately worth it. Compared to some of their competitors in that field like Diptyque it's actually about the same price.

the wooden wick sucks for me because many times the fire doesn't stay up, have to light them up again every now and then. 

yes true, compared with diptyque or byredo they all about the same price (vis slightly cheaper i think?)

Anybody knows how the Visvim Japanese online store usually work?

If something is stated as "new" on the Euro//Us store will it come later to the Japanese store?

Thanks!

fake ! They are all over the place on taobao

lmao at that hitting $497, poor souls

I have that same colorway in front of me and its night and day different. yikes...

Edited by Fycus

Anyone have the Navy Nomad in size L they'd part with for a decent price?