Vinneus

VISVIM SS15

Does anyone know how the Grizzly boots fit compared to the Patrician boots?  I have the SS13 Patrician's in size 10.5 and would like to know if the Grizzly has a similar fit.  I've heard from one person that the Grizzly boots fit larger.  All feedback would be helpful.  Thanks

size down .5 from patrician

That being said, I think for brigadier, it's possibke to fit a 9.5. I just got the sz 10 and it's kinda roomy for me.

How does the virgil cantor folk fits? i read once that someone suggest half a size down or up for folk, cant remember. was that true?

or should I go like a normal virgil which is TTS.

I think it fits like you should probably read one of the many forums you posted on before asking the same redundant questions that are asked regularly. 

Edited by Fycus

Sorry y'all, another sizing question. Thinking about picking up the SS15 Lhamo Robe, can anyone help me out? Not planning on layering too much. TTS?

^^ full size down, maybe even two. I'm a 3/4 in outer and 1/2 in robes depending on the release. went with a 1 for ss15.

Does anyone know how the Grizzly boots fit compared to the Patrician boots?  I have the SS13 Patrician's in size 10.5 and would like to know if the Grizzly has a similar fit.  I've heard from one person that the Grizzly boots fit larger.  All feedback would be helpful.  Thanks

Well I checked 6 different stores in Tokyo today and no know has the Grizzly boots.  Isetan in Shinjuku had two pairs left in size 9.  The selection of footwear available at FIL in Harajuku was pretty limited.  February is probably not a great month to be shopping in Tokyo.  Did pick up a nice shirt at the Momotaro store though.

Well I checked 6 different stores in Tokyo today and no know has the Grizzly boots.  Isetan in Shinjuku had two pairs left in size 9.  The selection of footwear available at FIL in Harajuku was pretty limited.  February is probably not a great month to be shopping in Tokyo.  Did pick up a nice shirt at the Momotaro store though.

did you tried on the size 9?

Try going to the ICT on the 3rd floor of Gyre building. They might have some ICT version of Grizzly just to try your sizes on, if you don't like the colour / material for some reason.

did you tried on the size 9?

Try going to the ICT on the 3rd floor of Gyre building. They might have some ICT version of Grizzly just to try your sizes on, if you don't like the colour / material for some reason.

Hi Ken what is the ICT?  I'm not familiar with that.  Thanks

It stands for Indigo Camping Trailer. You can see the trailer inside the shop with clothes hanging around it.

The Internet has been an unlikely contributor to Visvim’s success. Today, style forums like Superfuture, along with magazines like Inventory and Complex, brim with information about Japanese-made workwear. Visvim is the kingpin of this movement, in part, because the clothing enthusiasts that congregate on the Internet caught onto it early.

Hi Ken what is the ICT?  I'm not familiar with that.  Thanks

I ended up going back on Friday and was able to get the newly released all leather FIL only Grizzly boot.  The fit was not as big as I expected.  I tried on a 10, 10.5 and 11.  I went with the 10.5 but could have made the 11 work.  The 11 was a little loose in the heel.  The Grizzly boots fit kinda snug in the heel which was a pleasant surprise.  I also noticed the vamp height was fairly low for this type of boot.  If you extend your big toe upward you can see it poking up through the leather on top of the toe (vamp).  The leather on these is super nice.

VisvimFILOnlyGrizzly_zps566ecc0d.jpg

For those on the fence, achse is the truth. Super heavy weight lined chino fabric. Details all there as per usual - excuse the shoddy pic.

nNu79vq.jpg?2

Thanks emixam for proxy

Edited by Fycus

Looks great, fit is great. Whole outfit looks good and brigs growing on me everyday. Can't stop wearing mine lately.

Lol, as much as I wanna have as much stuffs as I want just to have the option to have both, I'd rather have more footwear than jackets since it'll get more wear. I'm getting better at buying and keeping stuffs that I can wear instead of just hoard like I used to, now that I'm older.

I wonder how long stuffs sit in the US custom when we order visvim directly from Japan. Heard some's sized for almost a month. 

For example, two pairs of grizzly and 1 jacket 

Edited by chanakit