VISVIM SS15

Vinneus

I wonder how long stuffs sit in the US custom when we order visvim directly from Japan. Heard some's sized for almost a month.

For example, two pairs of grizzly and 1 jacket

Assuming you're the one who asked me to pick up over $2,000 worth of product for you, refused to send payment as a gift because it "isn't safe for [you]" yet insisted on selecting a Thai shipping address with PayPal but having me ship it to a completely different address in the U.S., I wouldn't be upset to hear if your package from Cubism sits in customs one day for every email you sent me. If that were the case, you would see it in a little under a month. :) Edited by fpar

your stuff (sans plural) will sit in customs for the lengthy duration of an entire single day, perhaps two. I pray you're a patient man.

Assuming you're the one who asked me to pick up over $2,000 worth of product for you, refused to send payment as a gift because it "isn't safe for [you]" yet insisted on selecting a Thai shipping address with PayPal but having me ship it to a completely different address in the U.S., I wouldn't be upset to hear if your package from Cubism sits in customs one day for every email you sent me.  If that were the case, you should see it in a little under a month.  :)

Thank you for you guys answer. 

:wink:

Those campy patches and that sharpie art needs to die!

I could appreciate it as a Nakamura suggestion for enabling consumers to personalize their clothing, but I am sure that kilgore-like jacket is gonna get sold and beg the question, "what is USUM?" 

On the other hand, the overcoats and blazers are looking pretty rad.

Seeing that this is the most active visvim thread currently, I was wondering if the vets could shed some light in shoe care. I guess most of you use Saphir? And does anyone who owns the grizzly Kudu ver share how they care for their boots? Ive googled bout Kudu leather and it says that its a very durable and tough as nail leather and do not (for the most part, asides of just using a damp towel to brush dirt) need any special conditioning etc.

I use saphir just to clean/condition leather every once in a blue moon, the reno mat. The suede i have had with Visvim though is pretty damn resistant to any staining and crap i have put them through. I just wipe them as well. I do own the saphir suede cleaner/kit and have used them on another brands suede and it was pretty cool, definitely on par with their other products. The suede invulner does help make them water resistant and gives them a luster with the almond oil in it.

I handled the Wallace boots today...very robust boots ( very thich bison leather and sole), but not very appealing to me. Also I cannot really understand the price tag , one of the most expensive boot th date if not the most (118,000yen) ? FIL staff said it fits big, so size down is recommended. I also handled the Brown leather patricians that was re-released today, and while they had size 12, I went for the ISDT instead which are great. First time I went to FIL and they had size 12 in stock ^^

Edited by emixam

@azulmarino : they had black and sand. I originally wanted brown, so I went for sand and I am very happy with them. While they fit TTS, they are on the narrow side. I hesitated quite a bit with the patricians, but I really like suede shoes, and they are cheaper of course.

I wanted to buy the acshe jacket but it was sold out in my size. It looked really cool on the salesperson, and the fabric is quite thicker/stiffer than the Kilgore.

Edited by emixam

^ its also available without the patches in AW15, fabric will be cotton/linen and seasonal print logo moves from sleeve to above chest pocket. The Achse jacket is a solid pc - not surprised it sold out in olive, in hindsight would have been great kilgore replacement. I still got the SS15 release however in olive camo which is still dope because it on their cotton-linen herringbone like by boy below

btw - don't sleep on the townsend coat (green color), it's great jacket imo. I believe Revive will be get it in soon (plug) so grab one while you can (I know green sold out online, maybe JP stores too)

tumblr_nk356ugvXi1ro5s7oo1_1280.jpg

Edited by Hatful of Hallow