VISVIM SS15

Vinneus

Does anyone know how the Grizzly boots fit compared to the Patrician boots?  I have the SS13 Patrician's in size 10.5 and would like to know if the Grizzly has a similar fit.  I've heard from one person that the Grizzly boots fit larger.  All feedback would be helpful.  Thanks

Well I checked 6 different stores in Tokyo today and no know has the Grizzly boots.  Isetan in Shinjuku had two pairs left in size 9.  The selection of footwear available at FIL in Harajuku was pretty limited.  February is probably not a great month to be shopping in Tokyo.  Did pick up a nice shirt at the Momotaro store though.

Well I checked 6 different stores in Tokyo today and no know has the Grizzly boots.  Isetan in Shinjuku had two pairs left in size 9.  The selection of footwear available at FIL in Harajuku was pretty limited.  February is probably not a great month to be shopping in Tokyo.  Did pick up a nice shirt at the Momotaro store though.

did you tried on the size 9?

Try going to the ICT on the 3rd floor of Gyre building. They might have some ICT version of Grizzly just to try your sizes on, if you don't like the colour / material for some reason.

The Internet has been an unlikely contributor to Visvim’s success. Today, style forums like Superfuture, along with magazines like Inventory and Complex, brim with information about Japanese-made workwear. Visvim is the kingpin of this movement, in part, because the clothing enthusiasts that congregate on the Internet caught onto it early.

Hi Ken what is the ICT?  I'm not familiar with that.  Thanks

I ended up going back on Friday and was able to get the newly released all leather FIL only Grizzly boot.  The fit was not as big as I expected.  I tried on a 10, 10.5 and 11.  I went with the 10.5 but could have made the 11 work.  The 11 was a little loose in the heel.  The Grizzly boots fit kinda snug in the heel which was a pleasant surprise.  I also noticed the vamp height was fairly low for this type of boot.  If you extend your big toe upward you can see it poking up through the leather on top of the toe (vamp).  The leather on these is super nice.

VisvimFILOnlyGrizzly_zps566ecc0d.jpg