N7MBRS

Rep points

what is is some kind of initiation for new members on here to downvote everything they say?

lol i dont get it

lurk first post later

there's a vibe you kinda gotta slouch into

word ill just stick to selling, good looks

what is is some kind of initiation for new members on here to downvote everything they say?

lol i dont get it

i initially neg-repped two of your posts which i just didn't like. it wasn't personal. for whatever reason you found it necessary to cry about it via private message w/ typical insults. then i retaliated AFTER the abundance of indiscriminatory negs u gifted me with. :D

anyway to answer your question, NO there is no downvoting initiation for new members.  people get neg repped for posting stupid or distasteful shit 

Edited by SSchadenfreude

i initially neg-repped two of your posts which i just didn't like. it wasn't personal. for whatever reason you found it necessary to cry about it via private message w/ typical insults. then i retaliated AFTER the abundance of indiscriminatory negs u gifted me with. :D

lol son you a bitch, i never insulted you i messaged and asked you what your problem was because you negd 3 of my comments.

you replied with a racist joke and tried to act tough on here. the responding negs is an eye for an eye

you wouldnt call me no bitchass friend to my face and you know that. tough guy

lol son you a bitch, i never insulted you i messaged and asked you what your problem was because you negd 3 of my comments.

you replied with a racist joke and tried to act tough on here. the responding negs is an eye for an eye

N7MBRS

post rank

• photo-thumb-205714.jpg?_r=1406354074
  • bullet_black.png
  • 29 posts
  • style:cool

Sent Today, 11:00 AM

lmao youre wack friend i bet you love being cool on the internet

you wouldnt call me no bitchass friend to my face and you know that. tough guy

why you lying? ha

ummm, you called me a "wack friend" via pm.  

you wouldn't call me "wack friend" to my face and you know that.  dumb guy

N7MBRS

post rank

• photo-thumb-205714.jpg?_r=1406354074
  • bullet_black.png
  • 29 posts
  • style:cool

Sent Today, 11:00 AM

lmao youre wack friend i bet you love being cool on the internet

ummm, you called me a "wack friend" via pm.  

you wouldn't call me "wack friend" to my face and you know that.  dumb guy

post the whole thread friend

you sent me smiley faces after i asked you what your problem was so i replied "smh"

you then sent me a picture of a baby crying. so i replied that. fuck outta here 

you a bitch and ima steal you when i see you. you can keep ya rep points g

you sent me smiley faces after i asked you what your problem was so i replied "smh"

you then sent me a picture of a baby crying. so i replied that. fuck outta here 

yeah i did.  i felt it was a waste of time to explain my motivation for neg repping the posts you mad which i felt deserved as such.  

do you pm somebody every time they down vote a post of your's?  fuckin cry me a river, build a bridge, then get over it.

you a bitch and ima steal you when i see you. you can keep ya rep points g

and u outta report to the bitchass clinic.  u mos def positive for bitchassness.

post the whole thread friend

with pleasure.  look for it. hahah

im in nyc next weekend, lets link $500 says you wont say shit after you see me

im in nyc next weekend, lets link $500 says you wont say shit after you see me

ill put $500 up you wont say shit to my face

$500?  five hundred dollas?  that's all u got?  pfffttt that sum chump change.  damn, that's all u got, boy?  shiiiiiitttttttt....

don't make me laugh. my cel phone bill cost mor than that.  

anyway for a measly 500 i'd just rather call you a bitchass from the comfort of my own home, BITCHASS.

$1500

make it $2000 i shall call you a bitchass n LIVE to yr bitchass face.  i do however have certain criteria that must be met before calling you such irl.

1. you must pm a bank statement so that i know you're not full of shit and not some brokeboi. the pm must also include a picture id obviously the name must match that of the bank statement in question.  also for bullshit detection purposes you must take a selfie including both (all must be visible).

2. in the remote chance that our meeting, and my calling you a bitchass results in fisticuffs bluff (which i doubt will happen cause  although you are a bitchass as far as the internet goes, YOU could just be a straight of bitch, and just try to suck my dick or something irl), you must draft and sign a disclaimer to not press charges for g.b.h/assault battery/etc against me.

3. you must wire or paypal me (duh as a gift) a deposit of half the agreed amount ($1000.  if my appearance fee of $2000 is okay with you that is).  that way i won't just be standing around waiting and profiling random fuckboi dressed fuckbois who publicly be actin a fool/being bitchasses.  

if all this criteria is met, and my manager can clear my sschedule, i will grace you with my presence and christen you bitchass.

make it $2000 i shall call you a bitchass n LIVE to yr bitchass face.  i do however have certain criteria that must be met before calling you such irl.

1. you must pm a bank statement so that i know you're not full of shit and not some brokeboi. the pm must also include a picture id obviously the name must match that of the bank statement in question.  also for bullshit detection purposes you must take a selfie including both (all must be visible).

2. in the remote chance that our meeting, and my calling you a bitchass results in fisticuffs bluff (which i doubt will happen cause  although you are a bitchass as far as the internet goes, YOU could just be a straight of bitch, and just try to suck my dick or something irl), you must draft and sign a disclaimer to not press charges for g.b.h/assault battery/etc against me.

3. you must wire or paypal me (duh as a gift) a deposit of half the agreed amount ($1000.  if my appearance fee of $2000 is okay with you that is).  that way i won't just be standing around waiting and profiling random fuckboi dressed fuckbois who publicly be actin a fool/being bitchasses.  

if all this criteria is met, and my manager can clear my sschedule, i will grace you with my presence and christen you bitchass.

LMAO 

you got it fam, keep ya rep points, stay king in the internet world.

ill stick to only selling shit on here, good looks chasedizzy i aint know these nerdy niggas lurk on here like that.

peace

wtf is a uniqlo

lurk first post later

there's a vibe you kinda gotta slouch into

negged^

n7mbers you're the type of person to delete a photo off instagram when it gets no likes

tech question for the mods.

do members possessing a higher reputation give more rep or neg rep than those with a lower reputation?  that's how it was back in the day, how about now?  

case in point:  "bitchass friend" who started this thread only got 40 posts now, yet he at

N7MBRS
Group member Active Posts 40 Member Since 23-July 14 Last Active offline Today, 02:45 AM
Edited by SSchadenfreude