Sagen Wort

subliminal shots, phantom punches, pillow talk

sass1.pngI see RafSemens Caught my subliminal shots, you feelin sum typa wei bro bro  hakusho? You got shit taste bruh. How you gunna neg whitey the gawd? who is you?

sass2.pngwhat did you wear today Rafsemens

Edited by Sagen Wort

the fit above u referred to as 'blatant trolling' looks infinitely better than every piece of garbage you've contributed in ur denim bro attire stfu 

What I wear is irrelevant, eveyone can see what I wore. WHAT DID YOU WEAR raf? You still aint post  fit tho, bro

sass2.pngplus you sounding mad as hell

Edited by Sagen Wort

not mad @ all... 

just chillin while watching u desperately try to come up with more inane, unfunny shit to edit into your dumbass posts 

is me asking you to contribute something more tangible than just "rep" "inane", "unfunny", and "dumbass?"

Why am I the topic of conversation when I called you out?

posted a fit like 2 pages back fuck boy. i'm not here to fulfill requests, especially from ppl as wack as u  

posted a fit like 2 pages back fuck boy. i'm not here to fulfill requests, especially from ppl as wack as u  

Oh word? must have missed that.

Well you negging all my post for some reason, I mean how the FUCK does one neg lil Kim- Drugs? epithet expurgated kill yourself.

You bit the bait, which was all too easy, I just wanted to know  if your beef was kobe, but it's looking more like low grade chuck.

Edited by denimdestroyedmylife

Oh word? must have missed that.

Well you negging all my post for some reason, I mean how the FUCK does one neg lil Kim- Drugs? Nigga kill yourself.

You bit the bait, which was all too easy, I just wanted to know  if your beef was kobe, but it's looking more like low grade chuck.

EXPLETIVE DELETED pls

Edited by denimdestroyedmylife

shutup fatass

meet me outside BURGER KING®