• standard
    • doughnut
    • black doughnut
  4. 4. pocket bags

• chambray
    • flannel
    • herringbone
    • standard

I think the reason to withdraw has come from a combination of two things that individually I could have lived with, namely the use of the natural unbleached weft and the removal of the black donut buttons.

One of the things that got me interested in this thread was the proposed use of donut buttons. I’d just bought some 1108XX, fantastic denim but I missed the donuts that are on my Roys. I was really happy the black ones were chosen. When this changed it dampened my enthusiasm somewhat. Add this to the darker unbleached weft which I don’t like and I think I’ll bow out and spend my cash on something else.

I hope this makes sense. And, for what it’s worth, I know that in 8 months’ time I’ll probably be kicking myself when I see everyone’s fades.

I think the reason to withdraw has come from a combination of two things that individually I could have lived with, namely the use of the natural unbleached weft and the removal of the black donut buttons.

One of the things that got me interested in this thread was the proposed use of donut buttons. I’d just bought some 1108XX, fantastic denim but I missed the donuts that are on my Roys. I was really happy the black ones were chosen. When this changed it dampened my enthusiasm somewhat. Add this to the darker unbleached weft which I don’t like and I think I’ll bow out and spend my cash on something else.

I hope this makes sense. And, for what it’s worth, I know that in 8 months’ time I’ll probably be kicking myself when I see everyone’s fades.

you do realize that only the top button is visible? Just my opinion. this lot is all about the uniquness of the fabric. These jeans will be incredible.

Edited by nycsurfer530

thanks for the interest boys. all good were almost 3/4 of the way on the pre order.

alot has bought 2-3 pairs on a same address we will offer discounted shipping

msg me your paypal address and we will send an invoice

thanks

Fuck, that was close - haven't been on here for a while and almost missed this. Order made!

Edit: just noticed, shame about the buttons. Not quite a deal breaker for me (in the same way that dodgy patch/selvedge/arcs would have been) but a bit disappointing. Oh well, as has often been said about this, "it's all about the fabric"...

Edited by Artisandenim