• doughnut
    • black doughnut
  4. 4. pocket bags

• chambray
    • flannel
    • herringbone
    • standard

ordering period end will be announced on oct 25

yes top button only . the rest will be. buttons with fc branding on it this was mikis decision .

Sorry to be dense but does this mean that ordering ENDS on the 25th or that you will announce when ordering ends on the 25th.

I'm very interested in a pair to stash away but pretty tight financially until after Nov 1.

Edmond,

I know you've done this in various places in this thread, but would you mind quickly summarizing the differences between this special run and a standard pair of Full Counts (denim, buttons, etc.)?

John

Edmond,

I know you've done this in various places in this thread, but would you mind quickly summarizing the differences between this special run and a standard pair of Full Counts (denim, buttons, etc.)?

John

15 oz. Wild Cotton / regular Zimbabwe cotton special denim mixture, black lacquer donut top button and whichever cut you desire.

I think that's what we have so far.

The ETA on delivery is December if I remember correctly?

I'm moving to a new apartment in November and wanted to make sure that I'll be using that new address.

Moving some funds around, will hopefully put my payment in in a week or two.

sorry most of the pairs will be sold via pre order

we dont know whag sizes will be left until pre order is done. but at the pavr we are going now i think all the jeans will be owned by someone.

this is not only a sufu thing its around the internet

delivery hopefully hopefulle mid to 3 rd week december to our store. so well send it out in a a couple of days after.

i personally got every cutnin my size . i dont know how to explain this on the internet but the fabric is really something else. and the color

yo of course a pair. and yeah when they arrive we will email you guys and well go from there to check the ,mailing address and all

I'm also interested in preordering a pair. Can we only order 1 pair?

Also, will we have a chance to confirm where we want the jeans shipped to once they are ready? I may be at university or at home, depending on the week that they arrive