• standard
    • doughnut
    • black doughnut
  4. 4. pocket bags

• chambray
    • flannel
    • herringbone
    • standard

honestly im here just handling marketing for the store and to help out fullcount in regaining its glory. one of yhe only brands thats been consistent since they started. with a small batch and special fabric. its not easy for fullcount and retailer wise almost no profit at all. we will sell this at a very reasonable price . with japan tax going to 10 percent soon. its gonna be a wacko job selling these at the price well announce.

1101 and no to stealth arcs, sorry. Maybe a different contrast color, like a more orange shade or a real lemon yellow but no stealth. Those are for Samurai.

I'm really flex on arc thread color__ as long as it's distinctly different from past collabs & prodn models.

What I do hope tho is for the arcs [just the arcs] to be in poly-cotton, like IH & some FH

Even if the arcs are not in a distinctly different colour from other versions, you will still be getting a unique denim with its own fading properties. That is enough to have them stand out I think. The deterioration of cotton stitching arcs on Fullcount is one of the best features of their jeans in my opinion and it would be a shame to see that altered for poly-cotton (which I only see being helpful on constructional stitching).

Even if the arcs are not in a distinctly different colour from other versions, you will still be getting a unique denim with its own fading properties. That is enough to have them stand out I think. The deterioration of cotton stitching arcs on Fullcount is one of the best features of their jeans in my opinion and it would be a shame to see that altered for poly-cotton (which I only see being helpful on constructional stitching).

'Got the 0105 in regular prodn 13.75oz & 15.5oz greenline SuFu x BiG collab for the Fullcount experience.

I don't really adhere to any particular style, nor am I loyal to certain brands__ I'm less of a denim purist, more of a denim [adventurer] type of denimhead.

just thought I could come away with another unique collaboration, like my last. But, of course, that's just me voicing an opinion :)

'Got the 0105 in regular prodn 13.75oz & 15.5oz greenline SuFu x BiG collab for the Fullcount experience.

I don't really adhere to any particular style, nor am I loyal to certain brands__ I'm less of a denim purist, more of a denim [adventurer] type of denimhead.

just thought I could come away with another unique collaboration, like my last. But, of course, that's just me voicing an opinion :)

That's why we love you BM! Understand your point of view but merely offering mine in return. I'm sure a lot of people are going to be delighted with the end product of this special run.

I'm pretty excited for these. not sure if i'm going to buy them though! i'm about to pull the trigger on a pair of samurai s710og or oni 511hm. my 3sixteen st-100x doesn't fit me anymore so i need a new pair. i'll probably end up getting a pair now and the fullcounts later haha.