netw0rth

exposing sus shit : fycus edition

you are pathetic- too afraid hiding behind your keyboard acting like what you're doing is remotely funny. take a picture of yourself and post it to the internet, i could use a good laugh. wait, you're too much of a bitch. meet me at uniqlo, seriously, give me a time and date. this is an internet call out. or are you too much of a pussy? actually, id be fine if your mediocre self stays in philly. i wouldn't want trash from some subpar city wasting my time. 

Edited by Fycus

id be fine if your mediocre self stays in philly.

this is why everyone think you dumb as fuck cuz you dumb as fuck

you are pathetic- too afraid hiding behind your keyboard acting like what you're doing is remotely funny. take a picture of yourself and post it to the internet, i could use a good laugh. wait, you're too much of a bitch. meet me at uniqlo, seriously, give me a time and date. this is an internet call out. or are you too much of a pussy? actually, id be fine if your mediocre self stays in philly. i wouldn't want trash from some subpar city wasting my time. 

Lloyd-Christmas-Happy-to-Sad.gif

damn self sus exposal COMBO : asking for a dude's pics AND u  tryna meetup? bruh take a step or two back with that shit my g

Same fucking goon squad to the rescue on every thread. One of you toads is from Philly, your location doesn't matter you are still a fucking simp. I'm flattered you think I'm coming onto you, unfortunately that's not my dig but you can still keep dreaming ya knob.

Edit: cute that after a night of drinking you guys circlejerk on the internet together

Edited by Fycus

for u

0008332112321_500X500.jpg

so u can keep catching feelings u emotional fawn

u need to divorce the aesthetic of you sussness and hella adopt the facade of dopeness. hope god finds a place for ppl like u.. bless

.pdf on a pole no disqualification falls count anywhere match at union square uniqlo

sponsoring neti to fly out #richard

This thread might as well be in chinese, wtf is "sus", why would some cover from 96 matter? etc. etc.

There is an easier way to find well-dressed young men well-versed in the intarwebz.

Try grindr.

Edited by blm14

u found the right thread to show off your men locating skills and grindr app proficiency 

u found the right thread to show off your men locating skills and grindr app proficiency 

If there was a quick way to find the nearest able bodied young women totally willing to suck our (complete stranger) dicks the whole of sufu would be on it. Don't diss grindr, you're just jealous.

If there was a quick way to find the nearest able bodied young women totally willing to suck our (complete stranger) dicks the whole of sufu would be on it. Don't diss grindr, you're just jealous.

tinder. countless cwg

This thread might as well be in chinese, wtf is "sus", why would some cover from 96 matter? etc. etc.

cause shit my jokes better than yours n if you dont agree you sus