WTS: CCP Double-Zip Fencing Jacket (Black), BBS Blazer (Grey)

chaosen

S/S 2000 Carol Christian Poell Double-zip Fencing Jacket (Black, Size 48) - $OLD

This is a great piece but my collection of black leather jackets is a little excessive and I don't get enough wear on this. This is the original double-zip fencing jacket issued by CCP for the S/S 2000 collection. Limited to production series of 35. The leather is 100% object dyed (slightly distressed) calf and as you can see from the pictures, the leather treatment is beautiful. The double curving zip allows you to wear the fencing jacket in a number of ways (open, partially closed, or fully zipped). The zippers are locking RiRi zips. The jacket is still in great condition considering the age of the piece. 

Tagged size is 48 and fits true. Measurements as follows: 

Chest: 20.5" 

Shoulders: 17" 

Sleeves: 26" 

Length: 26" 

Note: The jacket was altered in the past to place a centre zipper through the front. This zipper has since been removed and as you can see, there is a full seam that runs through the front panel. It was done perfectly by the tailor (following the original front chest dart through to the hem of the jacket). I don't think that the seam detracts from the piece at all from an aesthetic perspective, but the alteration has been factored into the asking price of $OLD. The original piece sold for north of $5,000 if I'm not mistaken. If you have any questions, please PM me.

af1f374a_CCP10.jpeg

2 | 3

Edited by chaosen

S/S 2013 Boris Bidjan Saberi Blazer (Grey, Size M) - $500

One of the nicest blazers I own, but I've unfortunately outgrown this piece before I've had the chance to wear it. Bought it last summer brand new with tags and has never been worn out (only tried on indoors). From BBS SS13 collection, retailed north of $1,800 and features a very sharp cut and beautiful details - I've tried to capture this in the pictures I took. The fabric is actually quite substantial. All tags and original packaging will be included in the sale. 

Tagged size is Medium (48) but it fits on the small side. Measurements as follows:

Chest: 19.5" 

Shoulders: 17" 

Sleeves: 27" 

Length: 28"

Asking price of US$500 + shipping. If you have any questions, please PM me. 

5bd6a357_bbs1.jpeg

2 | 3 | 4

Edited by chaosen

• 2 weeks later...