maxes asses (male)

Maximilian S

you're posting for the wrong audience max (as you do in other threads), clearly this thread was made to collect pics of the female ass so your posts will be largely unappreciated here.  If you really want to continue posting male asses i suggest you create a new thread (could be dat azz thread: supergay edition).  or maybe just put em in your comedy stylings thread so your shit will be contained in one place

you're the type of guy who gives gay people a bad reputation

you should work on that

Not that I give a shit what you think but this site's troll will give you more shit if I don't.

How am I 'giving a bad reputation' to an entire community of people by a comment on an obscure site?

If you think because I'm posting naked men then look back at the 20 pages and 600 posts of naked women.

If you think I'm stereotyping him as bottom then know that I have seen his seen at Drake Rock and guess what - he is a bottom!

you're posting for the wrong audience max (as you do in other threads), clearly this thread was made to collect pics of the female ass so your posts will be largely unappreciated here.  If you really want to continue posting male asses i suggest you create a new thread (could be dat azz thread: supergay edition).  or maybe just put em in your comedy stylings thread so your shit will be contained in one place

Sorry but there is no 'female' written on the thread title.

And there are a lot of gays AND women on this site too you know so you don't have monopoly as you think.

One of the best straight male stripper I've ever seen.

First of all - he's sexy as hell - that costume is tacky but that's what makes it sexy!

And he's so generous with everybody - usually male strippers will only pick the hotter women in the crowd and force their crotch on to their faces but this Axel stripped for every woman no matter how - fat or old or unattractive and he KNOWS what women want.

Sorry but there is no 'female' written on the thread title.

And there are a lot of gays AND women on this site too you know so you don't have monopoly as you think.

be that as it may, why would you even want to post in here?  although there is no gender, nor sexual orientation specified, this thread's material has made it very obvious as to what the OP intended it to be.  

you're just posting all yr gay shit in thread for attention.  just to agitate.  as usual u just a gay crude troll

Props to Halomunkey for suggesting this.

This thread is for everything and anything girls with nice booty related. Big azz, round azz, big & round azz, small but cute azz, damn howd that girl get one of those azzs azz, white azz, black azz, asian azz, latina azz, middle eastern azz, ALL DAT AZZ.

Actually, if you look further than the title and read the initial post, you'll discover that this thread is indeed exclusively for female asses.  

Sure there are a lot of gays and women on this site, but not necessarily in this thread, because they are not the audience that this thread caters to.  Trying to add content to this thread that caters to the other audience is not as efficient or desirable to either side as is creating a distinct new thread for the gay/woman audience.  

Thank you. I came here tonight… and I didn’t know what to expect. I’ve seen a lot of people hating me… and I didn’t know… what to feel about that, so… I guess I didn’t like you much either. During this thread… I seen a lot of changing: the way you felt about me… and the way I felt about you. In here… there were two guys… trolling each other. But I guess that’s better than millions. What I’m trying to say is… if I can change… and you can change… this thread can change! I just want to say one thing to my kid… who should be home sleeping. DAT AZZ, kid! 

giphy.gif

be that as it may, why would you even want to post in here?  although there is no gender, nor sexual orientation specified, this thread's material has made it very obvious as to what the OP intended it to be.  

you're just posting all yr gay shit in thread for attention.  just to agitate.  as usual u just a gay crude troll

Isn't it one of the site's rules (does anyone follow them when the mods themselves don't apparently) to not be homophobic?

You and your comments are disgustingly homophobic - to say the least.

Here's to the BLACK FAG video you posted on this thread - http://supertalk.superfuture.com/index.php/topic/152628-maxs-comedy-stylings-content-moderated-by-sschadenfreude/page-4

Edited by Maximilian S

Isn't it one of the site's rules (does anyone follow them when the mods themselves don't apparently) to not be homophobic?

You and your comments are disgustingly homophobic - to say the least.

Here's to the BLACK FAG video you posted on this thread ][/center]

The forum doesn't tolerate homophobic posts. Which I havent made.

I don't tolerate bitch assholes. Just so happens ur a gay one.

Hetero bitch assholes get fucked here just as much gay ones do. Why u gotta cry homophobia h8 for? Bitch u in supertrash. Every asshole will get fucked

Every asshole will get fucked

You seem to enjoy pouring over Max's threads SSchadenfreude, why are you mad?  You obviously like what see if you keep coming back for more, and sure love to talk about fucking assholes. 

Also it seems like a double standard that if Max posts guys asses or oddly dressed male models he is "the type of guy who gives gay people a bad reputation," but if people post girls asses or cwgs or kags then its just normal.

Edited by guardimp

i reckon they're the same person. max is awful, why would anyone want to defend him?

You seem to enjoy pouring over Max's threads SSchadenfreude, why are you mad?  You obviously like what see if you keep coming back for more, and sure love to talk about fucking assholes. 

Also it seems like a double standard that if Max posts guys asses or oddly dressed male models he is "the type of guy who gives gay people a bad reputation," but if people post girls asses or cwgs or kags then its just normal.

how u figure i'm mad?  if i like what i saw i'd probably have posi-repped instead of negged, and praised instead of clowned-on,  u fuckin dunce.  are u guys like bros irl or cyber lovers or something?  

it is/was obvious that max was just trollin.  he wasn't even a good troll tbh.  

how u figure i'm mad?  if i like what i saw i'd probably have posi-repped instead of negged, and praised instead of clowned-on,  u fuckin dunce.  are u guys like bros irl or cyber lovers or something?  

it is/was obvious that max was just trollin.  he wasn't even a good troll tbh.  

So just because i find his eclectic or poor taste in fashion/trolling hilarious we are irl or cyber lovers?  Are you the next Sherlock Holmes?

So just because i find his eclectic or poor taste in fashion/trolling hilarious we are irl or cyber lovers?  Are you the next Sherlock Holmes?

or you got a shit sense of humor.

each post of yours is making less sense than the last.

no.  ur reading comprehension just sucks.  if you aren't for whatever reason biased (and rep max's pathetic posts) then as i previously mentioned, you have a horrible sense of humor in that u find his "poor taste" hilarious and deserving of yr rep. either or.