Julian Red California no-wash 31x32, need 32x32

cureOne

I got this pair of JRs from fos5 a while back and wore them for a few hours but they're too small. They're a dark indigo, the jeans are actually pretty soft for being raw. The waist has stretched out to 15 1/2" There is a very small amount of honeycombing on the back, you can't notice it from more than 2 feet away. The jeans are in like new condition otherwise.

I'll let them go for 120 shipped in the US, or I'll trade for a 32x32 or maybe a 33 if you the measurements seem okay. Ebay username is thedrunkship if you want to see some feedback, I'm paypal verified and have bought stuff on the forums before.

Guest Airjamie
I got this pair of JRs from fos5 a while back and wore them for a few hours but they're too small. They're a dark indigo, the jeans are actually pretty soft for being raw. The waist has stretched out to 15 1/2" There is a very small amount of honeycombing on the back, you can't notice it from more than 2 feet away. The jeans are in like new condition otherwise.

I'll let them go for 120 shipped in the US, or I'll trade for a 32x32 or maybe a 33 if you the measurements seem okay. Ebay username is thedrunkship if you want to see some feedback, I'm paypal verified and have bought stuff on the forums before.

Hey dude I have a size 32x34 that id totally be willing to trade straight up for those. They are at about 3 months and have heavy honeycombing and whiskers are just starting to come in well, also there is really not much of a chance of the honeycombs not lining up right as these are too long for me and i really end up having to cuff them. Get back to me.

• 2 years later...

FS: Julian Red California in "No Wash" 32x32

Brand new except for 1 soak to preshrink. Bought for $150.