i was calling for a 3-0 win for the germans and i thought it was a bit optimistic lol never seen something like this. As a german supporter who intensely dislike brazil, this is the most satisfying game ever!!!!!!

scratch that, it has actually become quite sad. i do feel bad the the Brazilian players

Fuck that was an awesome half. Glorious Brazilian tears.

Apparently my cousin is walking the streets of Brazil right now with a Germany Jersey on. Hope he doesn't get killed.

Tell your retarded cousin to go shirtless. Honestly that's a fucking stupid idea in ANY city when a game like that has just finished but in Brazil that is just the worst idea.

Still not sure how I feel about penalty kicks, wouldn't want to lose to them that's for sure

The Dutchies were pretty good at them last game

Edit: actually I know how I feel, fucking nerve wracking even as a fan. gg goalies

Edit2: gg Argentina, gogogo

Edited by jayrock

Still not sure how I feel about penalty kicks, wouldn't want to lose to them that's for sure

The Dutchies were pretty good at them last game

Edit: actually I know how I feel, fucking nerve wracking even as a fan. gg goalies

Edit2: gg Argentina, gogogo

You cannot get gayer lad

What you mean you dont know how you feel???

Men feel:

Good

Bad

Horny

Which one gobshite!

reminiscing about when i used to play for a team and my inspiration were the brazil team from the late 90's - 04, it's quite sad actually  :(

brazils gameplan was hilariously bad.  they got wrecked by counterattacks against germany and what do they do?  play a heavily counterweak system.  luiz and maicon were literally always out of position.  maicon was good pushing the ball but no one was covering for him.  i couldnt count how many times it was robben, persie, and 3 other players going against silva, maxwell, and some random midfielder lol