There is still a chance for ingerlund

They're going to have to root for Italy tomorrow and next week and set up to completely decimate Costa Rica and get that massive goal difference

Puma kits look painted on. But to be fair, if I had Cavani's torso I'd probably rock my shit tight like that too

you can't give suarez all of the credit, gerrard set him up perfectly for the winner #ynwa

+

saw serey die crying during the anthems, like most other people i was impressed by the apparent passion but it seems now that his dad had died a few hours previous. damn.*

*(fuckin twitter)

Edited by Magsåvningsreserven

you can't give suarez all of the credit, gerrard set him up perfectly for the winner #ynwa

+

saw serey die crying during the anthems, like most other people i was impressed by the apparent passion but it seems now that his dad had died a few hours previous. damn.

not according to this

http://www.espnfc.com/league-name/story/1895740/headline

anti-possession football from the us, you just had to hold on to it at the end there!!

cracking game to watch, and i'm torn about who i want to go through along with ghana in this group.

if football seriuosly takes off in america like it feels like it's going to, 300+ million people and the passion for sport along with world-class facilities mean they can be seriously major players in the game...

It's a tired argument, but does football really have the clout to take American kids away from basketball and American football?

I haven't been to the U.S, but I have travelled through the Philippines, and there was a basketball ring on every single patch of land that Argentinian, Turkish, or Ivorian kids would be kicking a ball around. Is it the same in the U.S? Is it just a matter of lacking infrastructure (if you can call a plain field infrastructure)? 

In any case, bad luck to the U.S. They looked like the better team from about the fifteenth minute onwards. 

anti-possession football from the us, you just had to hold on to it at the end there!!

cracking game to watch, and i'm torn about who i want to go through along with ghana in this group.

if football seriuosly takes off in america like it feels like it's going to, 300+ million people and the passion for sport along with world-class facilities mean they can be seriously major players in the game...

It's a tired argument, but does football really have the clout to take American kids away from basketball and American football?

I haven't been to the U.S, but I have travelled through the Philippines, and there was a basketball ring on every single patch of land that Argentinian, Turkish, or Ivorian kids would be kicking a ball around. Is it the same in the U.S? Is it just a matter of lacking infrastructure (if you can call a plain field infrastructure)? 

In any case, bad luck to the U.S. They looked like the better team from about the fifteenth minute onwards. 

they really need to bring up the level of quality of the mls

part of why underdog-ish teams like chile, algeria and ivory coast are good is because they constantly send playing to the top european leagues

haven't watched much with morning exams and midnight games but from what i've caught, the games look sped up about 3x as from the how it was in 2010. teams look less inclined to play possession and rather play on the counter (not necessarily bad).

argentina with what they have on paper look scary but they looked laborious against iran, albeit iran were frustrating as hell to watch. messi's goal though..

From my experience, there really aren't many public football pitches for kids to use, especially in cities.  However the sport was pretty popular in the suburbs/county I grew up in (although it probably had more to do with parents finding a cheap sport for their lazy kids to play than the kids' genuine interest in soccer).  

Another factor is the the culture of ridicule around football and the kids who play it.  I can't speak for every school, but in my high school, football players were commonly referred to as "foot fairies" by american football players and coaches, and sometimes even by the P.E. instructors.

Also, in the city I grew up next to you'd probably get the shit kicked out of you if you played football on a basketball court.

Edited by Schoon

I LOVE YOU MESSI I LOVE YOU MESSI I LOVE YOU MESSI I LOVE YOU MESSI I LOVE YOU MESSI I LOVE YOU MESSI I LOVE YOU MESSI I LOVE YOU MESSI I LOVE YOU MESSI I LOVE YOU MESSI I LOVE YOU MESSI I LOVE YOU MESSI I LOVE YOU MESSI I LOVE YOU MESSI I LOVE YOU MESSI I LOVE YOU MESSI I LOVE YOU MESSI I LOVE YOU MESSI I LOVE YOU MESSI I LOVE YOU MESSI I LOVE YOU MESSI I LOVE YOU MESSI I LOVE YOU MESSI I LOVE YOU MESSI I LOVE YOU MESSI I LOVE YOU MESSI I LOVE YOU MESSI I LOVE YOU MESSI I LOVE YOU MESSI I LOVE YOU MESSI I LOVE YOU MESSI I LOVE YOU MESSI I LOVE YOU MESSI I LOVE YOU MESSI I LOVE YOU MESSI I LOVE YOU MESSI I LOVE YOU MESSI I LOVE YOU MESSI I LOVE YOU MESSI I LOVE YOU MESSI I LOVE YOU MESSI I LOVE YOU MESSI I LOVE YOU MESSI I LOVE YOU MESSI I LOVE YOU MESSI I LOVE YOU MESSI I LOVE YOU MESSI I LOVE YOU MESSI I LOVE YOU MESSI I LOVE YOU MESSI I LOVE YOU MESSI I LOVE YOU MESSI I LOVE YOU MESSI I LOVE YOU MESSI I LOVE YOU MESSI I LOVE YOU MESSI I LOVE YOU MESSI I LOVE YOU MESSI I LOVE YOU MESSI I LOVE YOU MESSI I LOVE YOU MESSI I LOVE YOU MESSI I LOVE YOU MESSI I LOVE YOU MESSI I LOVE YOU MESSI I LOVE YOU MESSI I LOVE YOU MESSI I LOVE YOU MESSI I LOVE YOU MESSI I LOVE YOU MESSI I LOVE YOU MESSI I LOVE YOU MESSI I LOVE YOU MESSI I LOVE YOU MESSI I LOVE YOU MESSI I LOVE YOU MESSI I LOVE YOU MESSI I LOVE YOU MESSI I LOVE YOU MESSI I LOVE YOU MESSI I LOVE YOU MESSI I LOVE YOU MESSI I LOVE YOU MESSI I LOVE YOU MESSI I LOVE YOU MESSI I LOVE YOU MESSI I LOVE YOU MESSI I LOVE YOU MESSI I LOVE YOU MESSI I LOVE YOU MESSI I LOVE YOU MESSI I LOVE YOU MESSI I LOVE YOU MESSI I LOVE YOU MESSI I LOVE YOU MESSI I LOVE YOU MESSI I LOVE YOU MESSI I LOVE YOU MESSI I LOVE YOU MESSI I LOVE YOU MESSI I LOVE YOU MESSI I LOVE YOU MESSI I LOVE YOU MESSI I LOVE YOU MESSI I LOVE YOU MESSI 

Edited by hated