I always push off trying that shit...

anyway here goes...

alcohol

weed

pain killers

mushrooms

whippits, cause there free.

Ah ahaah salvia is the worst shit ever.

Freshmen year of college we bought some at this tobacco shop in Hollywood; and mind you the shit is fucking expensive for what you get....it is everywhere though; for instance you can get it a million ways on E-bay. We bought the 'supposedly' strongest shit and smoked it out of a little metal pipe. It tasted like shit and was inhaled for close to 20 minutes when all of a sudden, I fell on the ground and inadvertently laughed my ass off whilst shaking and spitting out the food I was eating; my friend was laughing so hard he pissed his pants. It lasted for all of 15 seconds and ever since then, NEVER happened again (I have tried it 3 times)........it is a sham; buy some weed for 1/3 the price.

I have talked to one girl, however, who said she hallucinated for 20 minutes after smoking it, but I think there may have been angeldust in that shit.....

i know this post is really old, but you guys were probably just smoking it wrong. you need a water bong and a torch lighter. i've only done salvia once and it was amazing, but also terrifying. also, it was only 20x, so it wasn't the strongest shit out there. other than that the only drug i've done is weed. i'd do DMT anyday if i could get my hands on it though.

Guest jmatsu
  1. Cocaine
  2. Cocaine
  3. Cocaine
  4. Cocaine
  5. Cocaine

Who else likes it?

i love me some cocaine, but i sniff glue to the ramones when i'm out.

Sniffing glue? YEah me too, I get clag and paint in on a mirror, really thickly, then when it dries, I chop it up and rack lines, then sniff it. Good SHit.

1. buds

2. ecstacy

3. coke

4. shrooms

5. adderall

a lot of people seem to be into PK's on here, which is surprising as i just never found them that impressive.

only users lose drugs

i work in a head shop selling bongs and rizlas all day , its got to be the worst job in the world, all i get in my shop is crack heads looking for glass pipes and students (which i hate) asking me for weed all day

Xanax - Weed - Drink - Sex- Sleep

Where the hell is a good online RX thats not a lie, thats what i would ilke to know!

Xanax - Weed - Drink - Sex- Sleep

Where the hell is a good online RX thats not a lie, thats what i would ilke to know!

Word. I'd like to get my hands on some promethazine with codeine for a decent price.

skateboarding

pretty girls

my kids smiling faces

coffee

alcohol(especially when combined with pretty girls)

I read this whole thread before my post and realized you've posted here more than anyone...what I've learned from this thread is that cheep's vices and interests tend to change around every 6 months.

add... i swear i have that shit.

and im kinda over drugs right now... a couple bad experiences have made me change my views.

what you like or what you need?

like:

1. Vicodin(could be switched with #2 if shes perfect)

2. Girls(could be switched with #1)

3. Gambling

4. Negra Modelo

5. Coffee

need:

1. Cigarettes(sadly)

2. Negra Modelo

3. Girls

4. Coffee

Thats sad I have cigarettes and beer above girls. But girls are a main contributor to my drinking and smoking, therefore I had to put them above.:rolleyes:

Word. I'd like to get my hands on some promethazine with codeine for a decent price.

man, they just made this shit really hard to get a script for in my city...i dont know one doc anymore that would write for that...yet there fine with giving you plenty of the 2mg xanax bars and hydro 10/650 (which is tons better than that codeine crap anyway)

i dont do online pharmacies....i go right to the man...

"i know this old croaker who could write like a major"

Guest thesnow

Mushrooms

alcohol comes second

only did K once but that was fucking mind opening..

^^^

Really not even arvo pub sessions?

I do drink a bit but rarely get drunk. I dont mind drinking, I like alchol but dont like being drunk although I usually feel sick before I get there. Weak stomach or something. I mostly avoid dark spirits. Red wine treats me the nicest.

That's alright then, I would hate not to be able to enjoy a quiet drink

i'd like to give a good hit of pure MDMA to a skinhead and an african american and lock them in a room together and videotape it.