Top 5 DRUGS!!!

RedFoxxworth

Ah ahaah salvia is the worst shit ever.

Freshmen year of college we bought some at this tobacco shop in Hollywood; and mind you the shit is fucking expensive for what you get....it is everywhere though; for instance you can get it a million ways on E-bay. We bought the 'supposedly' strongest shit and smoked it out of a little metal pipe. It tasted like shit and was inhaled for close to 20 minutes when all of a sudden, I fell on the ground and inadvertently laughed my ass off whilst shaking and spitting out the food I was eating; my friend was laughing so hard he pissed his pants. It lasted for all of 15 seconds and ever since then, NEVER happened again (I have tried it 3 times)........it is a sham; buy some weed for 1/3 the price.

I have talked to one girl, however, who said she hallucinated for 20 minutes after smoking it, but I think there may have been angeldust in that shit.....

i know this post is really old, but you guys were probably just smoking it wrong. you need a water bong and a torch lighter. i've only done salvia once and it was amazing, but also terrifying. also, it was only 20x, so it wasn't the strongest shit out there. other than that the only drug i've done is weed. i'd do DMT anyday if i could get my hands on it though.

what you like or what you need?

like:

1. Vicodin(could be switched with #2 if shes perfect)

2. Girls(could be switched with #1)

3. Gambling

4. Negra Modelo

5. Coffee

need:

1. Cigarettes(sadly)

2. Negra Modelo

3. Girls

4. Coffee

Thats sad I have cigarettes and beer above girls. But girls are a main contributor to my drinking and smoking, therefore I had to put them above.:rolleyes:

Word. I'd like to get my hands on some promethazine with codeine for a decent price.

man, they just made this shit really hard to get a script for in my city...i dont know one doc anymore that would write for that...yet there fine with giving you plenty of the 2mg xanax bars and hydro 10/650 (which is tons better than that codeine crap anyway)

i dont do online pharmacies....i go right to the man...

"i know this old croaker who could write like a major"