netw0rth

best sufu disses, comebacks & zingers

deux taught me illmatic sucked. but upon further inspection, illmatic didn't suck.

Edited by wahwho11

superdenim gets rowdy

thanx Salaami . that reinforces my belief that you indeed a bitch ... if I am a mutt ..

tard

the point was you simple minded shit . If you were on sufu with any sort of clue for who your fellow members are you would see me consistanly <sp> shooting the shit with you in threads. giving you props etc . because to me you have come a long way and I THEN(just last week) appreciate yoru presense on the board when I once laughed my ass off at every other post you made .

if you had any clue whatsoever you mightve thought to yourself " hmm why would 3xl tell CTB to stfu when he is one of the main people carrying this evisu loved thread along" UNLESS !! WAIT OMFG revelation time ..!!?? HE IS BULLSHITTING AROUND OMFG OMFG >> salaami has a brain !!

BUT it seems as time went on you get it together and assumingly you feel that you have gained some sort of upper status / upper hand where someone jokingly says stfu and all of a sudden "who the hell is DUDE talkin to" and " oh I dont speak mutt " .
you said dude like I didnt have a name you know my fucking name . bend u over and make you love my name you fucking faggot

yea like I said to keep it simple - and I TRIED to keep it in pm but youre such a BITCH BOY that you posted our personal beef in the thread . again . but thing is you have no beef with me . you disrepected me - you dont have a fuckin thing to say but apologies you little shit .

so now you seriously can STFU in this thread .and go back to dick riding any and everyone that gives you e-props on this forum k ? k !

except me .. cause I am your elder son . sit your $5 ass down before I make change like ya dig ?

bitch

if anything else wants/needs to be said to me you know where to take . IN PM

its not e-beef - you hand stuffed n rolled meat wad .

and where the fuck is churchill - where you and the rest of the homo laced live ?

im from lynwood, CA

+

go roll off a mountain then post fit if u still alive

shout out to numero uno 3xl

shout out to numero uno 3xl

personification of a talking chihuahua who is spazzing out and simultaneously snorting lucas powder

superdenim gets rowdy

+

i outta slum it n superdenim more often

who the fuck care about ian curtis that guy was a wanker bitch and i'll meet him outside uniqlo if he ever kickflips out his damn coffin!

ian curtis can go fuck his stupid own damn corpse, hes a loser bitch!

#fuckianmovement

thx nene. i felt like i was truly innovating there, so its nice to see it resonated with the bensonhurst crew =]

From SZ but still great

fark would pass his sister around like weed at a deep purple concert if u guys asked him to. probably should avoid telling him to shave his hair and the like.

good one deux!! we should just start posting disses from ktt, youtube comments, etc... fuck it lets photoshop potential disses that ain't even happen yet!!! SIKE that fuckin diss is wack af and isn't even worthy of a post on sz's own threads.

please remember that we are living in a society and refrain yourself from posting wack shit (at least on my thread)

my favorite was when england dissed that tee shirt guy, and then tee shirt guy threatened to kill his family if the diss wasn't taken down and an apology posted.

my favorite was when england dissed that tee shirt guy, and then tee shirt guy threatened to kill his family if the diss wasn't taken down and an apology posted.

that was really one of record.

also dcrev. dcrevolution15. classic. "you're on the inside. you're going to get dragged outside" or something like that.

sure I'm nothing on this forum, but can't we all just share knlowedge without dropping names and giving other people's personal info to make ourselves feel good?

there's a point when we just need to respect people, and not come here to post sketchy stuff.

save the personal stuff for japanese tabloids.

the bad comes out in people, when they post stuff like Supreme line sheets and stuff.

and DCrevolution40, I hate to rag on you man, but seriously, your posts bother me.

You name dropping and stuff just cause you know the cats names working at Supreme? So, you got to go to the presale, good for you, lots of people did. You stuff had to pay for the stuff. You may be a trusted regular, but I really don't see that you're 'down' with the homies there.

and besides, again, I hate to expose, but you're still buying shit on ebay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/...em=270077323493

I mean seriously. cut the shit. you aren't supreme team.

reality checks.

I don't think CL would appreciate you talking about his father here.

And you know the jobs of the people in Union, good for you, don't expose them.

i knew people from knowing people,

not 'cause i went out and hunted them down like the latest SB release. 

put that fye on you

dcrev is in the supreme cherry vid

he got his wish, i guess

dcrev is in the supreme cherry vid

screen cap plz

Cotton duck once called me and told me " you are not superfuture" with people laughing in the background.

I'm not even sure how he got my phone number

Edited by cheapmuthafukr