TCB: happy jeans contest

aho

well, it might be useful, and for sure it would be interesting to see, but generally speakingTCB it's dead on TTS after soak. 

so all you need is measure your waist with a tape and size accordingly.

^ hoggy inseam lenght shouldn't be a problem.

here's an except from the OP message

-50’s cut

-Available in sizes 28, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 36, 38, 40 (let me know if you need another size)

-Length of your choice (over 84 cm post wash available)

Edited by volvo240thebest

Sorry guys I've been no stranger to the toilet the past few days so the weekend got ahead of me...However, without further ado, I wanted to confirm a few things:

Sponsor: Denim Guru and visionary, Eddie (aka themaster) has graciously stepped up to sponsor the contest, covering additional costs of taxes, etc. etc. and also a prize. The Lost Found Shop will be handling orders!

Price: $200 SHIPPED (+Paypal fees)

Prize: Any Pair of TCB Jeans AND Top! yup, you read correctly! If you want to pull a full Seaman's outfit, now you can!

I'll update the contestant list and opening post accordingly!

Edited by aho

Updated list...Question marks are those who aren't sure; let me know if your own status needs to be updated (confirmed, removed, etc.), of course nothing is final until we have to pay!

Potential List:

1 bobbo

2 aho

3 volvo240thebest

4 Projectp

5 mumbojumbo

6 KrunkyB1

7 garden gnomes in space

8 ed

9 tchengaa

10 fre-co

11 he who shall remain temporarily anonymous

12 rayw44

13 jyoni

14 quoise1203 (?)

15 sugar mountain

16 Jared-Lee

17 fellini_esque (if ordering in June)

18 chazychaz

19 coldstorage

20 gratefulmelon

21 simon

22 "he who shall not be named for now"

23 tpun (?)

24 kcobain123

25 meschan

26 @nelsonhoward

27 @slysamonte

28 @rlabrina

Edited by aho

Sorry guys I've been no stranger to the toilet the past few days so the weekend got ahead of me...However, without further ado, I wanted to confirm a few things:

Sponsor: Denim Guru and visionary, Eddie (aka themaster) has graciously stepped up to sponsor the contest, covering additional costs of taxes, etc. etc. and also a prize. The Lost Found Shop will be handling orders!

Price: $200 SHIPPED (+Paypal fees)

Prize: Any Pair of TCB Jeans AND Top! yup, you read correctly! If you want to pull a full Volvo240 outfit, now you can!

I'll update the contestant list and opening post accordingly!

More like...

Edited by bradl

I might just have to do this one.   When do you need to know as the last date?   Let me read over everything again as a possible contestant...  

I went back to Gold Yard last night to try on the TCB again*. Perhaps it was the incredibly cute girl in the Fullcount type I helping me to try them on, but I left convinced that with a bit of effort the tagged 30 can work for me and be relatively slim for a cut of this style. I don't want a lot of hip flare and wide thighs if I can help it.

So, count me in for the contest. This should be fun!

(*For the record, I don't advocate trying jeans in-store and buying elsewhere but this is an exceptional case!)

That recent pair is like looking into the future of how I know mine will turn out lol...Can't wait to get these jeans everyone! We're looking at an August 1st start date due to construction and shipping to be safe, hope ya'll dont mind the few extra days? Working from my phone/dead computer right now so please bear with me!

Sugar Mountain, so glad to have you! Staff at Workware is cool too (same owners), can't wait to go back in June! Let's drink!

Edited by aho

I'm more than happy with starting a month later. Means I can hit the 9 month mark on my Fullcount and not feel as guilty!

Aho - definitely up for drink. Would be amazing to get Ed in town at the same time, no? Funny thing is that I've yet to go to Workware but there seem to be a couple of interesting shops opening up with denim alternatives to those carried in Take5. Hide and Seek in Causeway Bay carries UES and Burgus Plus among others and Gold Yard is a mere stone's throw from my apartment for Fullcount and TCB goods.