TCB: happy jeans contest

aho

those look good to me. front rise of  +/- 29.7cm  on w36 is my sweet spot, not too high not too low. waist will be snug to start with, but will stretch with wear..

looking forward to torture my balls in the august heat with these pants!

^^^Though the waist seems smaller, the rise and thigh on the TCB appear to be at least, if not more full than the Trophy you were wearing for the Dirt Dash. I thought I caught on the NoKipple thread that the Dirt was a more full cut then you were used to...for what that's worth.

That being said...the price is right, the list of participants is outstanding, and I say jump in.

Edited by Projectp

thanks for providing the info. may i know the time taken to soak the jeans in order to acheive those stats?

Machine wash bro and dryer. But you guys will get it raw so if you think the measurements small just do a cold soak unless all of you wnats it in washed state

^^^Though the waist seems smaller, the rise and thigh on the TCB appear to be at least, if not more full than the Trophy you were wearing for the Dirt Dash. I thought I caught on the NoKipple thread that the Dirt was a more full cut then you were used to...for what that's worth.

That being said...the price is right, the list of participants is outstanding, and I say jump in.

Yeah, I've never really factored in thigh, so always ignore that. But that's a full inch in the thighs than my R400, which is my loosest cut.

Yeah, I've never really factored in thigh, so always ignore that. But that's a full inch in the thighs than my R400, which is my loosest cut.

It's usually something I'm not too concerned about either unless the sizing is real slim. I thought it worth mentioning here since I noticed a huge difference in how my jeans felt going almost a full inch large in the thigh from my Samurai s5000 to Trophy's standard cut.

Alright guys, we've decided on a patch and I'll have the ordering details up in a few hours! We'll be opening up orders through July 7th as the deadline; this should give everyone some extra time to gather funds but of course the earlier we get things in, the earlier TCB is able to construct our pairs!

Alright guys, we've decided on a patch and I'll have the ordering details up in a few hours! We'll be opening up orders through July 7th as the deadline; this should give everyone some extra time to gather funds but of course the earlier we get things in, the earlier TCB is able to construct our pairs!

Great stuff Aho! We wanna see that patch!

gratefulmelon, Inoue-san says they'll stretch 1-1.5inches in the waist depending on if you wear a belt etc. But yes, consensus is order TTS or up one for a looser fit. My waist measures 33 inches where I will wear the jeans and I'll be ordering a 33!

Can't wait to get this rolling everyone, I hope we can get them earlier than what we have slated because my Ooe's are beat to pulp right now haha