TCB: happy jeans contest

aho

haha I saw that too, i am a regular on the TCB blog these days!

do you guys tried to google translate what Inoue wrote? Funny he always says that i have good beard hahaha!

"shades are out, good beard characteristic" 

^awesome and hilarious

haha I hardly doubt a vinyl will be made. I still don't know if the cd will be produced or I will go for self production. either way it won't happen, if I had to pay prints I won't make them, if it gets on a label it will be the only folk music label still active in Italy, and they don't make vinyls unfortunately.

couple pics from yesterday

sound check in Plauen Germany where there's one of the most famous folk clubs in this country, great venue where everybody in the scene of the last 40 yrs has played, pretty amazing.

2DE54332-5869-416F-B693-6EC7D03C4D2B_zps

3B9AD010-D204-4A9B-A4D1-9C0BB8F27AFF_zps

C01E317C-9966-4EEB-84FF-29AA855B8081_zps

lame mirror selfie, TCB are looking great I am more in love than ever with this denim and cut, and from now on its only going to look better and better. I am in the stage where I like the denim so much that I don't even think about wearing other jeans. Foreman duck vest it's fantastic too, and gets better with wear.

36CEA96B-7233-4BF2-A0A6-65765A20F3CB_zps

Edited by volvo240thebest

pic fit just to not let the thread go on page 2!

5D45D992-60B3-46EC-8D58-D01AA5446431_zps

well chuffed with the progress I must say, and well chuffed as well on how these jeans look with my recently aquired mad looking william lennon shoes.

Edited by volvo240thebest

yes they're the oxford version of the hill shoe.

C73D968E-08DD-4578-A4A2-49165C226EE5_zps

haha I feel I could kill my cat should I stomp on her while wearing these. they're massive, it'll take 3 or 4 months to properly break them in, but it's worth it. Love the look and the amazing craftmanship. the standard waxy leather they use is great too.

It's also very funny to get accustomed at keeping balance while wearing these. Had a good laugh in the last few days while trying to:

- walking up and down the stairs;

- taking pictures of my daughter while crouching on the toes;

- move my right foot from accellerator to brake (they're so damn wide! should change from my volvo 244 to a john deere tractor);

- pissing in a pub's urinal while being half drunk!

but today is day 3 and I feel I am starting to get used!

your blog was the place where I read first about Lennon. they make great shoes.

I wanted an oxford shoe based on the army last but they don't make it, so went balls deep into their more "no compromise, love or hate it" design, and I must say I love it!

I might want to get a pair of their derby boots in the future, depending on how I will like these oxfords after an year or two of wear. Can't honestly believe their shoes retails at about the same price as Red Wing. they're exceptional value for the money.

So the waxy leather they use is Horween?

yeah might just be that. Dunno if you're on Instagram but I saw there are some amazing photos of well worn pairs of William Lennon oxfords like mine. I'm quite sure they will look incredible after they'lle be properly broken in, in 5 or 6 years hahaha!