TCB: happy jeans contest

aho

beautiful pics, they're so different from mine, have you been washing often?

I'll post a few photos soon too. I am too wondering on the whereabouts of our contest jeans. are they still stuck at the customs in Manila? if they're still there then Filippine's custom's suck even more than Italian's customs.

beautiful pics, they're so different from mine, have you been washing often?

I'll post a few photos soon too. I am too wondering on the whereabouts of our contest jeans. are they still stuck at the customs in Manila? if they're still there then Filippine's custom's suck even more than Italian's customs.

washed 5 times. I do wash 60's more often than my any other jeans.

the different fade pattern caused by different body shape and activities in real life. that's what we love from raw jeans.

hurrah!

I think we'll get some serious wear over the course of this contest. Mine are showing detectable crocking already, on the back buttons and narrower whiskers; fluff's settling down now. THis is my thigh, today, as I struggle to write a box set review on a glorious fall afternoon... and some tall ships anchored in my manor, which will be making their way back down the Thames as we speak.

Note the loom fault on the thigh - and a chunky slub just to its right, it's subtle though, there's not too many of them.

thigh_zpsb29c1fe2.jpg

boats_zps43bb6624.jpg

Excellent news Ed! Look forward to it. I am on a work trip abroad atm and I'll be back for a few days early next week, then I'll be off for holidays til the end of the month. Unless the shipping is ultra quick I will get the jeans at the end of September, don't wear them too hard in the meanwhile!!!

I have to say: TCB 50's are the most shrinking & bleeding jeans I ever had :)

My Size 34", shrunk after a 40°C initial machine wash from 86cm (33.85") to a snug 76cm (30") = 10-12% shrinkage. But they will stretch 1" - 1-1/2" by wearing.

It's a beautful 50's full cut, I like (not everyone taste). It's one of fullest cuts I ever had, beside from some 3000 Sams. Fuller than i.e. RS Blacksmith, MF Lot. 54 - that's a call!

gave them a cold soak and agitation fuckers sheunk crazy 2 inch ok waist 1 inch all over. be careful with a hot wash and dryer

That's what I said before...

Hopefully not too many contest participants will ruin their jeans in 1st soak/wash...

(I'm just kidding to add fuel to the fire about sizing issue... :D

Ed, and now it's time to get them in my hands - to give it a hot initial wash!

Edited by 58panheadfan

ok boys hold on! we are sorting out the orders. and our manager kevin will send them out asap.

sending put these much jeans altogether requires a commercial invoice from our part so hold yoir horses! thanks for being patient with us!

Hello,

I just wanted to share some photos while waiting for your packages to arrive. 

Waist a bit tight so looks like I'm going with a cold soak initially.

DSC01351.jpg

My favorite detail! 

DSC01355.jpg

Red tab

DSC01357.jpg

DSC01360.jpg

Pardon the shiny floors

DSC01359.jpg

we have an extra pair size 35 raw and 34.5 inseam raw

and a pair of 32 raw and 31.5 inseam raw

waist shrinks 2 inches Nd stretch back 1 inch

inseam shrinks 2 inches on cold soak

let me know if anyone wants it

or any sizes i have a window of 5 days to accept additional contestants . after that we are done.

thanks!

contest proper starts at october 1 2014.

Edited by edmond