Urban Techwear Community Sales Thread

SuE

Intersted in selling:

1x SDR Traveller D3 Duffel (Black) - 575 USD (retails at 745 USD)

1x Pack System - 75 USD (retails at 95 USD)

1x Utility Pouch (Black) - 45 USD (retails at 60 USD)

All in used condition, but working well. I'm just not using them enough to justify keeping them—especially when someone else could be putting them to better use.

PM me if you have any questions—I'm happy to provide pics.

Edited by junkie_dolphin

I have a pair of UK10/US11 Nike Air Zoom Legends collecting dust. See pics here: http://shop.doverstreetmarket.com/nikelab-air-zoom-legend-rt-908458-002

They just have some dirt on the soles. I will be putting these up on grailed soon, but checking for interest here first. Not entirely sure what they're worth second-hand so pm if you're interested. Original box and dustbag would be included.

18 hours ago, scamster said:

@CARLOOA if you don't have any luck with the veilance facet glove try and keep an eye out for the arc'teryx tactician ar glove.

pretty much the same thing except ever so slightly thicker with an embossed dead bird. it's sold out too but maybe a little easier to get hold of a pair.

Already have the tactician—no substitutes!

WTS: Veilance Field Overshirt, Black, Size S

Brand new with tags.

Got it on sale, but it's just a touch too tight for me in the chest. I'd be happy to let it go for the price I paid ($330USD) + shipping fees.

Up for grabs for a week before I return it!

On 26/07/2017 at 6:45 AM, CARLOOA said:

Did you try the facet in person? I haven’t exactly got tiny hands but I had to try about three different sizes before I could get a nice tight fit in a S...I think I started with the L too.

12 hours ago, RemarkableArmor said:

Did you try the facet in person? I haven’t exactly got tiny hands but I had to try about three different sizes before I could get a nice tight fit in a S...I think I started with the L too.

I had the alpha sv and the short glove the year the facet came out and I hated that I couldn't fully stretch my hand out in an M. I think the patterning was the same. Is it bigger?

Edited by CARLOOA

WTS

Veilance Voronoi SS2014 navy w30. condition 9/10, without tag - 120€ obo

Veilance Frame SS T-Shirt. white sand Medium. condition 9/10, no pilling - 75€ obo

WTB

Veilance Blazer LT in black (preferably black from current '17 season) in XS

Edited by frankie_four

Hey guys, im selling size small Acronym Prestos in Bamboo: https://www.grailed.com/listings/2855986-Acronym---Nike-Air-Presto-Mid-Bamboo

size 9.5 US AF1 Downtown Hi In the black/olive colorway:https://www.grailed.com/listings/2856062-Acronym---Nike-AF1-Downtown-Hi-SP-Black-black-medium-olive

Guerilla Group meme tank: https://www.grailed.com/listings/2851663-Guerrilla-Group-17S-ES-TK01-Grid-Panel-Tank-Top in size Large.

Message me here for a lil discount. 

On 29/07/2017 at 6:34 AM, CARLOOA said:

I had the alpha sv and the short glove the year the facet came out and I hated that I couldn't fully stretch my hand out in an M. I think the patterning was the same. Is it bigger?

Sorry - I didn't have any others to compare it to unfortunately. All I know is that, being leather, they have to fit tight if you ask me (a la the baby hand) so I had to keep sizing down. They stretch of course when a bit small and then seem to mold to the hand nicely. Probably not much help I know ...not sure how often they come up regardless of size.