Urban Techwear Community Sales Thread

SuE

GT- J20 Medium Minty 9/10 - $750

Acronym Nemen J43-K Olive Large Brand New - $670

Acronym Nemen S7-C Olive Medium Brand New - $230

J32- GT 7/10 medium lower score because of marks on the inside - $500

3A-MSOL1 Solar Charger w/ battery -$220

Nemen Multi Pocket Jacket Grey Large Brand New with tags $230

arc'teryx veilance voronoi Gray 33 Brand New without tags $170 ( Will trade for size 31-32 ) 

arc'teryx veilance mionn black vest medium worn twice $200 

Price don't include shipping costs

DSC03020.jpg

WTS

SISP pants, size 46, worn twice, with tags, as new condition. 160$

SISP reflective  pants (52193002) in rare size 44, BNWT. 170$

Stone Island 41932 wool repellent down jacket in size S, worn 3 times, as new, with tags, detatchable gloves and balaclava (or trade for size M in same color or olive). 650$

Veilance Apparat pants in size 28, worn about 10 times, but in very good condition, I'd say 8.5/10, with tags. 140$

Acronym P9-S in olive, size S, general wear, 7/10, no holes or stains, with bag and sheet, perhaps can find tags if needed. 250$

Please PM with your offers, or for photos, but all items are in as new condition, except apparats and P9

Thanks

WTS: 

Nike Lab ACG Cargo Pant, size medium, blue, worn once  (practically brand new). SOLD

Nike Lab ACG Wovent Pant, size medium, "black" I don't know why Nike sold this as black it's more a dark / naval blue, worn a couple of times  9/10. SOLD

Edited by Yoshiii

WTS:

Acronym P10-DS M Black BNWT +bag/sheet $750 USD shipped SOLD

Veilance Indisce Pant 33 Black BNWT $360 shipped SOLD

Stone Island Shadow Project Primaloft Bomber Black L BNWT $525 shipped

Pictures on request, additional for shipping out of the US.

Edited by CARLOOA

not sure if the right thread for this ...

need some shipping advice, need to send my sisp coat to russia but encountering problems; looks like only commercial items can posted and only to businesses also the cost of postage when fully insured is ridiculously high. anyone here posts to russia? any help is greatly appreciated.

Apologies if this isn't the correct thread to post in....

WTB:  Stone Island Shadow Project Step In Slip On shoes or boots in an 41.  

Drop me a line if you're looking to cut a pair loose or know where I might acquire...

Still on the hunt....

not sure if the right thread for this ...

need some shipping advice, need to send my sisp coat to russia but encountering problems; looks like only commercial items can posted and only to businesses also the cost of postage when fully insured is ridiculously high. anyone here posts to russia? any help is greatly appreciated.

Shipping from Canada?

I've not endured any of the other issues you mentioned when shipping to Russia but, yes, shipping almost anything to Europe fully insured and tracked will run you in and around the $100 CAD mark.

Airmail from Russia to Canada as 1-2 kilos package (registered and tracked) via standard Post costs ~$30-40.

Guess it's possible to find a way shipping back with that option.

only commercial items can posted and only to businesses

It works only for DHL/UPS: they're not ship to private addresses here, right.

Via standard Post or Express Mail (EMI) service you can ship whatever you want to anybody.

Edited by unmen

Shipping from Canada?

I've not endured any of the other issues you mentioned when shipping to Russia but, yes, shipping almost anything to Europe fully insured and tracked will run you in and around the $100 CAD mark.

Yep.  This is a fact.

OP may wanna try using one of the smaller private parcel services like TNT (not sure if they ship to Russia.)

Canada Post is great for North America.  Anything larger than an envelope outside of North America is prohibitively expensive; on par with Fedex/Purolator (probably because they use Purolator for many of their international delivieries).

Handmade Pants

note: it's not under the terms of TECHWEAR: no shell fabric, no waterproof stealth zippers and so on. Just well made utility pants.

wZ4wwNW.jpg

Description.

Military inspired cargo pants with vintage effect.

Washed thick 100% cotton canvas.

Eight pockets (two with common twisted zippers).

Articulated knees.

Asymmetric 4 cm. belt loops.

Color: washed dark grey.

Sizing.

It is normal S (44-46) size or tiny M.

Waist — 83 cm.

Length — 96 cm.

1/2 hips — 30 cm.

Leg opening — 16 cm.

M5RIbN4.jpg

98sctpy.jpg

sBYrm7m.jpg

(more pics here: http://imgur.com/a/J172p)

I have 5 pairs of it: three of them new condition with washed/vintage effect and two in slightly used condition — using for fit tests and photoset.

Price: $100 + PP fees (including worldwide tracking shipment) OBO for new and $80 for slightly used items.

Edited by unmen

WTS

SISP pants, size 46, worn twice, with tags, as new condition. 160$ 150$

SISP reflective  pants (52193002) in rare size 44, BNWT. 170$ 150$

Stone Island 41932 wool repellent down jacket in size S, worn 3 times, as new, with tags, detatchable gloves and balaclava (or trade for size M in same color or olive). 650$ 600$

Veilance Apparat pants in size 28, worn about 10 times, but in very good condition, I'd say 8.5/10, with tags. 140$ 130$

Acronym P9-S in olive, size S, general wear, 7/10, no holes or stains, with bag and sheet, perhaps can find tags if needed. 250$

Please PM with your offers, or for photos, but all items are in as new condition, except apparats and P9

Thanks

WTB:

Veilance Indisce pants

Veilance Voronoi AR pants

Veilance Arris jacket

Veilance Monitor coat (insulated or not)

All in black. Preferably size 32"x35" for pants and size M/L for outerwear.

Prefer to buy within Europe, but open to suggestions.