successful sufu members

SSchadenfreude

Minimum wage in Denmark is ridiculously high. I believe he resigned from the acne job, but I haven't been to the Acne store for a few months now - too busy trying to make SSchadenfreude's list :ph34r2:

fucking high but everything is expensive and they pay shitloads of taxes na ?

so it probably matches everywhere else

fucking high but everything is expensive and they pay shitloads of taxes na ?

so it probably matches everywhere else

It is, but we have very little inequality, so a minimum wage earner in Denmark can in no way be compared to a minimum wage earner in Canada. I'd wager a sales assistant would have USD 3000 after taxes and Bai probably makes another grand on top of that. Also he used to work for ParisTexas (sold all the brands you ever want to own), where he probably got a hefty discount.

ericw from the watch thread

ericw is definitely the most wealthy poster on here, although he seems (fairly) modest about it as well in comparison to others.

jane/seaofshoes is 'successful' but only because her daddy is a millionaire and bankrolled everything in her entire life. i've got nothing against her and i'm sure she's a cool girl, but i don't really see being born with a silver spoon in your mouth and now running a blog about shoes as a real success story.

s/o to sufu dudes past and present who have done everything themselves to get where they are now: living proof that hard work and dedication (probably a bit of luck, too) can still pay off.

what would wayne do?

Edited by conqueror

It is, but we have very little inequality, so a minimum wage earner in Denmark can in no way be compared to a minimum wage earner in Canada. I'd wager a sales assistant would have USD 3000 after taxes and Bai probably makes another grand on top of that. Also he used to work for ParisTexas (sold all the brands you ever want to own), where he probably got a hefty discount.

there's no way a sales assistant in denmark makes that after taxes. 3000 before taxes is a more realistic expectation, but still, invest some, don't spend too much money on drinking, have some part time hustles on the side, invest some more, and you can easily afford any material things you need after a couple of years. Besides, people in fashion industry don't pay retail on anything, 30 to 40% discount at least + the random giveaway adds up to quite a nice saving if you spent a lot on fashion to begin with.

• 3 weeks later...

u see shamek wearing shoes w spikes? u see rich big time rapper wearing shoes w spikes? spikes = success. 

lol he's selling those shoes and jawnz he's wearing in shoe waywt

http://supertalk.superfuture.com/index.php/topic/154970-fs-louboutin-louis-spikes-45-dior-homme-mij-clawmarks-31-only-180/

Are you by any chance autistic and not realize that I haven't made a single post on this forum that should be taken seriously? Of course apart from my supermarket thread, but for now there's nothing I want to get rid of.

that Luis Vuitton belt, SERIOUS BUSINESS