successful sufu members

SSchadenfreude

who livin the dream? as far as what this forum holds dear, who is doing it big?

the guy who does feit shoes (alumni). while i didn't think much of it at first/not really my thing, i  assume because of various accounts/distro he's doing ok-well.

bobby100s.  lulz yeah.

rajio.  big things.

edmond/demonator.   the "daimyo" of jap denim in manila.  

dismalfuture.  toj/food shit comin up.

homie.  living his fashion dreams in new yorrrk (concrete jungle where dreams are made of...lah etc).

i think.

elronnel.  hypebeast jewelry.

eril glennie.  nuff said.

Edited by SSchadenfreude

i have no idea what fuuma actually does for his 9-5 but he gives off some p. haute baller vibes. 

+

iirc tween spirit lives in nyc and it is obvious from the size of his apartment in his fits that he must be doing something right too...

Edited by tentpole

What about vinneus that dude is always copping 500$+ vis pieces on the regular, that's living the dream for some!

iirc tween spirit lives in nyc and it is obvious from the size of his apartment in his fits that he must be doing something right too...

haha I've always had a very, very modest income (and no other kind of financial support).  just got very lucky with finding this apartment.

I am working at NMWA though like fycus said, and really enjoying it

yeah heard baizilla apparently still work at sale at acne 9-5, friend in demark told me , and he does some photography.

dunno how he afford rolex / clothes / lifestyle with a a job at sale, i mean thats like minimum pay na ?

Minimum wage in Denmark is ridiculously high. I believe he resigned from the acne job, but I haven't been to the Acne store for a few months now - too busy trying to make SSchadenfreude's list :ph34r2: