Singapore: Flea Market @ Home Club

simcoo

Is it a different guy each time you see her with?

i will answer on my pal's behalf and YES! she always left zouk with different ang moh guys.. fuckin hell.. and most of the ang moh guys she left are losers.. i mean if the ang moh guy is good looking, it's still acceptable to me but LOSERS? the heck man!!

i will answer on my pal's behalf and YES! she always left zouk with different ang moh guys.. fuckin hell.. and most of the ang moh guys she left are losers.. i mean if the ang moh guy is good looking, it's still acceptable to me but LOSERS? the heck man!!

Well, that is fairly common.

Either she sees something in the guys you don't or due to her upbringing and being inundated by media images, she thinks these guys are special, when they are not.

Anyay, just like she can pick such guys, you can pick other gals too.

The funny thing is that over in North America, certain Asian men are sought after. Guess it's the ole "grass is greener on the other side" thinking.

Although I've spoken with a few of these "sarong party girls" and apparently they go for the whitey because they view local boys as too conservative and boring.

Hi!

Please define what are the types of 'certain Asian men' being sought after?

As for the local boys being too conservative and boring, these are just sad excuses made by these girls. I can point to many 'whiteys' being just as conservative and boring. But of course these girls cannot look beyond the colour of the skin.

I agree dude. Many expriates (sp?) over in S'pore are actually closet nerds or drunkie bastards or both.

In North America, where people are much more open about dating different races, an asian can pretty much get some action if he fits the bill of a good-looking, decent guy.

Once I saw this babe, well maybe not a babe to others, who was in her early 20s, Chinese, typically with a deep tanned & scantily clad going hand in hand with this white guy with a big pot belly, in his 40s to 50s & looked like the sailor type, who spents his time cruising the pubs getting drunk.

They walked out of this cheap, run down condo.

I would be embarassed if I were her, to be caught landing such a 'catch'.

^I think some chicks go after the fat, balding white guy simply because he spends more on her. Otherwise, how would Donald Trump marry a supermodel? ;)

But, yea, this "disease" has got to stop. Fuck those asia-philes.

Hi!

Gone are the days when these guys are wealthy and can splurge on them. Also gone are the days when these girls are not so well-educated, and don't know better or not so well-off.

Which really makes what they are doing, kind of pathetic, I guess.

• 1 month later...