Supreme x Comme Des Garcons Shirt x Harold Hunter T-Shirt sz L White | Rick Owens Black Stooges Calf Leather w/ Lamb Fur (Plinth) - Small

ddohnggo

Brand New Plinth FW 2013-2014 Rick Owens Stooges Calf Leather (Body), Cotton/Polyamide Sleeves with Lamb Fur Collar: Size Small

This jacket is amazing one of the best I've handled from Rick. The body is made of a very soft calf leather body that's a bit blistered and is jet black. It has the great stooges details such as the small front pocket, epaulets. The body is lined with black cotton that feels like silk.

The sleeves are made of a cotton/polyamide blend that has a dry and crisp touch. It is the perfect contrast to the hand of the calf leather body.

The jacket is in pristine condition and only tried on once.

Measurements:

shoulder to shoulder: 16 inches
pit to pit: 18 inches
shoulder to sleeve end: 26.5 inches
top of neck to bottom hem: 28 inches

also, here's a real pic of the jacket (kinda dark)
ejVDZ1B.jpg?1

R6MEfqP.jpg?1

cPrktvN.jpg

My Asks

• US only buyers (for now)
  • Located in NYC - pickups are encouraged
  • Paypal only or cash/check (in person)
  • Price: $1,375 $1,230 $1,150 $1,050  $950 (Shipped in the US) - Retail is $3,270
Edited by ddohnggo

• 2 weeks later...

Brand New Supreme x Comme Des Garcons x Harold Hunter White T-shirt: Size Large

Supreme has come together with Comme Des Garcons SHIRT to produce a capsule collection for Spring. The main motif throughout the collection is a classic photo of a young Harold Hunter. The t-shirt is a medium weight white t-shirt, which is a specific cut and sew for Supreme. The print is in full color on the front and the back has a Supreme x Comme Des Garcons print at the bottom left of the shirt.

The t-shirt is currently sold out at Supreme and other stockists.

8DE5abE3Rs8.jpg

ddwSa71JNyY.jpg

1ko5yQR.jpg?1

My Asks

• US only buyers (for now)
  • Paypal only
  • Price: $85 -> $70 -> $60 -> $55 -> $45 (Shipped in the US)
Edited by ddohnggo

• 4 weeks later...
Boris Bidjan Saberi FW12(?) P13 Waxed and Pressed Jeans with Hand Stitched Details: Size Medium

Pains me to sell these because they're amazing, but they're just too small on me. The jeans are tagged Medium, but fit smaller, likely due to the waxing on them. I don't have the tags, but they appear to be made of a cotton with probably a bit of elastane for a little bit of stretch.

The jeans have the great waxing and pressing that BBS is known for and the jeans have the curved j-legs that fall on the legs perfectly. 

Additionally, the jeans have hand stitched details in the back pocket, which are sick. These are probably the best BBS jeans that I've handled. 

Measurements: 

Waist: 16" (measured across waist band flat on the ground)

Hem: 6.3"

Inseam: 30" (hard to measure given the curved nature of the leg)

also, here's a real pic of the jacket (kinda dark)

VK5jSeT.jpg

mssQ45Y.jpg

Ucwj9U3.jpg

My Asks

US only buyers (for now)

Located in NYC - pickups are encouraged

Paypal only or cash (in person)

Price: $730 (Retail was around: $1,300 if I recall correctly)

Edited by ddohnggo

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...