kimoi clothes

wEstSidE

• 4 months later...

0ewTtso.jpg

hw6ihi9.jpg

BRAND NEW - NEVER USED 

Mens Size Large Large 38-40 

OUTER SPACE NoN Mens Hoodie (Large) 

Black Size Large (Mens) Hoodie, Very Forward Thinking, Out Front, Bold, Rare and Unique, These Aren't Sold in Stores, Absolutely one of a Kind, Black Suck My Dick Mens Hoodie. You Will be the Only One Wearing This Rare Hoodie in Your Neighborhood or Circle of Friends. This Hoodie is Amazing. These Hoodies are not Sold in the United States, It Would Be Rare to come Across Someone Else with a Hoodie Like This One. It is a Conversation Piece For Sure. I Have Business Relationship With The Manufacturer That Allows Me To Get a Few For Sale. They are of Quality Construction. 

Please know that any item you purchase from me will be shipped out in a prompt manner and all items will be securely packaged in a protective plastic bag and with tissue / packing paper strategically placed in the box for protection of your item, It will not be rattling around in a plain box traveling around the world, you will get your item just as i did from the manufacturer. 

Enjoy Your New Suck My Dick Hoodie!!!!!

REtNDXw.jpg

• 5 weeks later...

t01.jpg

was gonna say the weird cowboy leather gimp masks used for the recent soloist bs only makes me think of these baseball hat gimp masks but theyre both murayama ... 

i guess its good for him tho easily identifiable work? 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i was going thru pictures i took on my recent trip to denmark and came across this 

From the Henrik Vibskov Flagship 

2ZeYdSil.jpg

• 5 weeks later...