FS:Nudie Slim Jim 29x34, and WTT Rogue Territory Stanton 30x34 for SK

specialchild

I am selling a pair of Nudie Slim Jims, tagged 29x34, hemmed to a 32, with the waves taken off. The hem was done by a great tailor, and since these are straight leg, the result is nice and natural. Worn three times, absolutely no fading or stretching. I need the money soon, so I am letting them go for $90, free shipping. You will not find a better price for some quality dry denim. If you need measurements or more pictures, feel free to ask!

900x900px-LL-811c6b23_picture6-1.jpeg

900x900px-LL-94d9b8c6_picture4-1.jpeg

900x900px-LL-651aeae2_picture3-1.jpeg

900x900px-LL-c98298a8_picture1-1.jpeg

Rogue Territory Stanton 30x34

I bought a pair of Rogue Territory Stanton's indigo 14.5 oz size 30, but have decided that I should have gone with the SK model instead. Unfortunately, I wore them for a week and chain stitched them to a 34 inseam, so I can't return them.

I'm just looking for a simple trade for the SK model, same size (and not hemmed super short). Very lightly worn is fine. Will also consider a pair size 29 Stanton's that have been stretched nicely, or a pair of Pure Blue Japan XX-011 or XX-013 size 30.

My Stanton's are essentially new aside from maybe half an inch of waist stretching, but if you're interested in trading, I can definitely send pictures and measurements!

Edited by specialchild

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...