IC/FT: OBSCUR wool coat and Song For the Mute sneaker boot

jojojohn

Hi all

Thanks for looking, all items are located in Melbourne Australia and doesnt include shipping or paypal fees.

As the title suggests I got the SFTM sneaker boot for sale, its from the first run of the boot EVER, I even pre ordered it! I love them to death but unfortunately I got the wrong size. I got new orthotics and thought I should size up one but I was wrong so my miscalculation becomes your bargain. They are the original color way, size 43, I only wore them out twice each was less than 3 hours, as you can see from the sole it has very minimal wear. Come with box and shoe bags. I got them around 880 AUD, looking for 550 or best offer.

DSCF0086_zpsad0058b8.jpg

DSCF0088_zps9fbc72d3.jpg

DSCF0087_zpse02f008a.jpg

Next up its a forgotten piece I had from a while ago. Obscur wool coat from 2010 (cant be sure, could be 2009) long black wool coat, size M. I havent wore this since I worked in pieces boutique in Sydney. its super warm, heavy and has incredible depth. I can only get 1 picture of it before the hook on my wall broke. if anyone wants extra photos feel free to ask. :)

I cant even remember how much I got it for, I'll ask for 250 since its has a lot of wool. 

DSCF0083_zpsa1c4c5bb.jpg

Thanks for looking, if you have any questions at all feel free to ask. I have sold here many times before. 

Have a great weekend ! 

Edited by jojojohn

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...