Junya Watanabe Fisherman shirt (AD2004) Size S, Y's Coat Size 3

solargarden

Shipping from Hong Kong, pp fees not included. Shipping will be about 15-20 dollars to North America/Europe.

YOHJI YAMAMOTO Y's COAT- 220USD

1K8pDJdl.jpg

SNUkXYUl.jpg

f10hCvMl.jpg

rzb84w2l.jpg

Shipping on this is going to be about 50 Dollars, it's quite heavy.

Awesome coat from Yohji's Y's line. This is a women's coat but it fits completely unisex. The size on the tag is 3. Unfortunately I've no use for it because I live in a warm place. The coat is basically like a large sweater and is extremely comfortable. Due to the nature of the fabric, there is pilling on the coat, especially on the arms and the elastic arm cuff things. I think the pilling may be intentional though.

Retail price was about 12,000 HKD (more than 1000USD)
Composition:
Outer: 50% Wool 25% Linen 25% Cotton
Lining: 100% Cupro
Parts: 90% Cotton 10% Wool
Filling: 100% Polyester
Knitted Parts: 63% Acrylic, 27% Wool, 9% Nylon, 1% Polyurthane

Overall condition: 8/10, with pilling. Worn frequently for one month when I was back in the Eastern US.

Measurements. This will fit you if you are a 44-46 with room for some layers.
Shoulders: 42.5cm
P2P: 55cm
Sleeves: 71cm
Length: 82cm

I can do better images if you want/need.

JUNYA WATANABE FISHERMAN SHIRT - 175USD

88IPEhil.jpg

LUBzcryl.jpg

o0Aqrqal.jpg

EROYewKl.jpg

Not entirely sure if I want to sell so the price is firm.

crazy shirt from Junya Watanabe Man AD2004 (fw 2005). This shirt is amazing. Five pockets, plus another giant hidden one! Branded Junya snap buttons, White loop thingy, clip attachment. Drainage Eyelets in the pockets, one has an interesting mesh-y lining, puckered seams. So many cool details, too many to describe. Colour is a strong cobalt Blue. actual colour is somewhere between the fit pic and the button detail picture.

Made in Japan
Composition: 100% Cotton
Condition: Archival. no fuctional flaws. Some loose threads and fading are present but overall it has held up extremely well.

Measurements:
shoulders: 41.5cm
P2P: 49cm
Sleeves: 27cm
length: 71cm

Edited by solargarden

• 3 weeks later...