FS: CARMINA x EPAULET NEW YORK Loden Shell Cordovan Alt Wien / Tricker's For The Bureau Belfast Commando Lolipop Allan

Rare pair of Carmina Alt Wien in Loden Shell Cordovan. Handcrafted by Carmina exclusively for Epaulet New York. Purchased a couple of months ago when I convinced myself I needed dressier shoes. Reality is that these don't go with anything I own (which is more sportswear / relaxed grandpa oriented) since the silhouette is absolute baller and I don't have any executive-realness tapered pants. Never ever worn them outside. Just tried in my apartment and stored in their box. Epaulet Shoe Trees INCLUDED. Size is UK 8.5 (fits like a snug US9.5 for me). Shipped within the US for $560 or on eBay here.

Currently retail for $825.00 at Epaulet. Please note that because of the weight of the package, I will ship internationally via USPS Priority (which is more expensive that First Class). Contact me for quote.

More info from the Epaulet website:
Shape: Alt Wien
Upper: Horween Loden Shell Cordovan
Last: Forest Last 
Sole: Double Leather
Edge Trim: Dark Brown

The "Alt Wien" semi-brogue captoe is a stout, yet elegant dress shoe. Its features include a perforated captoe with a medallion pattern punched into the toe and broguing around the heel and laces. The style is undeniably handsome and inevitably complimentary to any man’s wardrobe. It works just as wonderfully in casual settings as it does in formal ones.

This item is crafted in gorgeous Loden Shell Cordovan. This deep green done is one of the rarest colors of shell on the market, and will make this boot into a really bold piece. The main image is a photoshop mockup of the Alt Wien in Loden Shell. The Alt Wien in Burgundy Shell Cordovan images show the shape of the shoe and the exact sole that will be used. And the images of the Loden Shell Cordovan Longwing and Jumper Boot show exactly what the leather looks like. It's stunning! 

SIZING
Our Carmina for Epaulet shoes are produced in regular-width UK sizes. For the majority of our customers, ordering one size down from your true size yields the best fit. For example, you'd likely be an 8UK in Carmina if you typically wear a 9D US. For our Alden customers, Carmina sizing approximately works with their lasts as such: Carmina 8UK = Alden Barrie or Trubalance Last 8.5D US = Alden Leydon, Aberdeen, Plaza 9D US. Of course, this sizing relativity may be different depending on the particular shape of your foot and how you prefer your shoes to fit. But we've found that this equation works well for most of our customers. 

ABOUT CARMINA
Founded in 1866, Carmina is a family-owned Shoemaker located in the gorgeous Spanish island of Mallorca. Owned by José Albaladejo Pujadas (the founder's great-grandson), his wife, and his sons, Carmina is world renown for their exceptional craftsmanship and unflinching quality. Each shoe is Goodyear stitched with exceptional materials, old-world techniques, and elegant European lasts. This quality is also reflected in the excellent fit. In addition to their stunning looks, your first pair of Carminas will be among the most comfortable shoes that you've ever worn. Epaulet is honored to be one of their select dealers. 

RECRAFTING
As Carmina shoes are Goodyear welted, they can be easily resoled and recrafted by a competent cobbler. With this, you can easily get many years of regular wear out of Carmina's quality shoes. Which is important - as you'll surely grow very attached to them. 

12951141174_c830f65dd2_c.jpg

12961097695_725fb660d4_c.jpg

12961087665_96372c8913_c.jpg

12961517494_c7b91595f6_c.jpg

12961077665_73079b3148_c.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tricker’s For The Bureau Belfast Commando Lolipop Allan Boot I got from The Bureau a month and a half ago. Worn around 10 times before admitting that without extra thick socks these are unacceptibly too big for me. Tagged UK9 and built on the 4497 last, they fit like a true to size US10. Shipped from The Bureau for $630. Show some use (New York streets in the winter are not pretty), but recently treated with Saphir Médaille d'Or Pommadier Cream Shoe Polish. Still have at least 30 years of life in them. Will part with them for $380 shipped within the US with PayPal Gift (or added percentage) payment or via eBay here.

More details from The Bureau:
Commando Lolipop Red Allan Boot.
Lolipop Red cavalier calf leather upper with a toe cap, leather lined, orange heel pulls, brass eyelets and a Goodyear storm welted double sole with a dark brown rubber commando outsole.
Comes with shoe bags and 2 sets of laces – dark brown and yellow/brown.
Made in England.
Width fitting 5.
Style No. M2904.
Last 4497S

13017317295_549e3ae2c0_c.jpg

13017807235_0dda320a15_c.jpg

13017991963_983919b1c9_c.jpg

Edited by morvern callar