• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• hello !

supertalk is free to browse as a guest. You need to be a member to participate in discussions or buy and sell on the classifieds.

From 2021 new membership is $US 6 / year.

You can also become a premium superseller or supermember. Businesses who want to promote their brand and products need to become a supersponsor. superfuture is privately owned and has been online continuously for 22 years. It is a digital cockroach and will survive all current and future apocalypses.  

• Similar Content

• By lysosome
      whenever I visit supertalk via google I occasionally see this, the regularity of which seems completely arbitrary:

using the browser's back and forward buttons always gets the page to show.

edit: sorry for the blurry screenshot...
    • By superfuture
      in case you hadn't noticed we just had an update to the latest version of our sufu forum software.
      looks like we need to tweak a few things here and there but it seems to be reasonably intact... though from where i am connecting it seems a bit slower than usual...?
      anyway you know the drill by now... please post anything that looks totally screwed up.
      in the meantime we will try to compile a summary of the upgrade when get a sec.
      superfuture1
    • By ++++
      I had the 1st post on the Bug Thread, I edited my original message and it deleted the entire thread..So what more appropriate way to start a new one
      Bugs:
      Clicking on sent messages takes you back to inbox.
      Titles cut out half way, previously they would show the entirety..Might not be a bug but its not an improvement.
    • By superfuture
      FROM NOW ON PLEASE REPORT BUGS AS SEPARATE TOPICS ON SUPEROFFICIAL - SO THEY CAN BE CHECKED OFF ONE BY ONE ONCE RESOLVED.
      [uPDATE: MEMBERS CAN NOW START TOPICS ON SUPEROFFICIAL]
      ++++++++++++
      1. EACH BUG NEEDS A REF and TITLE.
      lets stick try to stick to a standardised title format
      IE.
      BUG 001 - GENERAL | BUG REPORTS
      BUG 002 - SUPERMARKET | 'READ' POSTS
      BUG 003 - GENERAL | SPEED ISSUE
      etc
      ++++++++++++
      2. NEED TO KNOW IN DETAIL RELEVANT FACTORS
      A/ description of issue
      B/ exactly when this started to happen
      C/ what part of site/forum
      D/ relevant URL
      E/ browser used
      F/ time of day
      G/ how many users where online at time
      H/ etc
      ++++++++++++
      3. NEED CONFIRMATION FROM AT LEAST 1 or MORE USERS TO CONFIRM ITS NOT A USERS LOCAL ISSUE.
      ++++++++++++
      WITH A BIT OF LUCK THIS MIGHT HELP RESOLVE ISSUES FASTER.
  • Shop NOAH
    SSENSE GLOBAL
  • ACRONYM Khaki J1B-GT Jacket
    $US 2150

khaki-j1b-gt-jacket.jpgshow?id=gf39VV*YhHg&bids=818443.18608285