Ming Xi Appreciation

MJR

idk... shes cute, i like her kinda lanky body and normal skinny girl face

anyone who posted in this thread would double take if they saw her on the street.

she's definitely good looking, but she doesn't appeal to many men, and it's easy to see why

i dare say she's as if not more virilized than most of the people you're talking about

She sorta pretty but sorta manly imo. Good for modeling. Not so good 4 thirstin. So whos da next awardee of mass thirst? Another mixed jp magazine babe? Always a sure bet. Sasha luss? Dunno if her hype will last long enuff

2013-2014: obsession with girls who have average faces and dress well. 

Never been 2 china 4 longer than a few days but i rly hope thats not the avg face there lol. Mb avg dudes face

She sorta pretty but sorta manly imo. Good for modeling. Not so good 4 thirstin. So whos da next awardee of mass thirst? Another mixed jp magazine babe? Always a sure bet. Sasha luss? Dunno if her hype will last long enuff

Never been 2 china 4 longer than a few days but i rly hope thats not the avg face there lol. Mb avg dudes face

let's hope it doesn't

there are already threads dedicated to cara and kate, so it's not like a thread for yet another overrated newcomer would be unprecedented

let's hope it doesn't

there are already threads dedicated to cara and kate, so it's not like a thread for yet another overrated newcomer would be unprecedented

Hah did i just witness sum brunette vs blond rivalry?!? JK i get the thing bout cara n kate but sasha aint like them. Still dont think shes gonna make it all that big. Just callin her by first name feels wrong. Same with kate upton. Kate moss was the kate. Sasha P is the sasha

Hah did i just witness sum brunette vs blond rivalry?!? JK i get the thing bout cara n kate but sasha aint like them. Still dont think shes gonna make it all that big. Just callin her by first name feels wrong. Same with kate upton. Kate moss was the kate. Sasha P is the sasha

And I don't want to refer to Ming Xi by her first name either, because it reminds me of a guy who goes to my college.

And they may or may not look alike.

tbh i cant tell the difference between chinee guy and girl names

nor can i tell the difference between family names and given names 

Edited by SSchadenfreude

Chinese names usually have "guy" characters (i.e tiger, strong, ruler, etc.)

girl names opposite

Family name first but it's pretty common for it now to be given name then family name

if ur fob in the west choose something wacky (Handy forever) 

except people from different regions pronounce the same family name differently so it gets all fucked up when romanizing with the english alphabet.

e.g. Shu/Tsu/Zhu/Xu or even larger language differences like Lam (cantonese) and Li/Lee (mandarin)

i can't read chinese characters but i would think that the same shit happens with given names.

• 9 months later...

stumbled upon this

The young models who work for Victoria's Secret teen line PINK are likely to become the future spokeswomen for the business.

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/victorias-secret-pink-models-2015-1?op=1#ixzz3O1WgLZLx

ming-xi-24-has-been-walking-the-runway-f

Ming Xi, 24, has been walking the runway for PINK since 2013. Xi hails from China and has been one of the faces for both Givenchy and Diane von Furstenberg.