my name is sundance and i wont shut the fuck up

sunny D

LOOOOOOOOL 

this is comedy loved reading that;

https://warosu.org/fa/thread/S7193404

D man P u dumb as fuck boi read the thread atleast before you post it

I read it. And saw ur pix. Scuse me 4 not knowin ur closet from head 2 toe. And srsly? Its a fuckin hash aka number sign lol how do you not have one on ur keyboard. Pretty much every phone has it too besides old rotaries

">>7193852

Hahaha you little fuck like you can step to me and say fuck. I don't care you don't have to buy it if you can't, don't front like your some charity work helping me get off. I don't need you, go find your 

#GRAILS elsewhere"

dont even know where hash tag is or how to type one

">>7193712

yes. i have all the undercover stuff that i want to buy and within those pieces the pieces that people generally consider "grails" are my ethnic rider, 'she brings the rain' jacket, 'the young martyr' jacket and possibly my 'future days' parka

"

I only own the ethnic rider and i dont like the rain jacket and dont know what the other two are

Young Martyr jacket from SS09 "Neoboy", print taken from Delaroche's "La Jeune Martyr"

LLUjyOL.png

Future Days parka from SS11 "Underman", print on the back is the album art for Can's Future Days (Amazing album, you should really give it a listen if you haven't) 

o8MsTaj.jpg

Edited by Deux_Oiseaux