my name is sundance and i wont shut the fuck up

sunny D

sundance is thinking today that he probably doesn't fit in here because the most viewed thread is corny azn girls by a million views over the next most viewed thread and i haven't viewed it once..

also the whats wrong with my body thread? is exposing limps left right and centre, isn't this a male dominated forum

donde los cojones wdf

I don't however understand the notion i am buying 'clothes people like' because nobody in my immediate surroundings has an interest in these things, it is only from, and by chance, that in 2009/10 the bapestore was closed and held itself in DSM london when i was like 14, that i began to see these very overpriced nice clothes for the first time..

Got nothing to do with what other people like because now those in my surroundings dgaf or like bape/pyrex/bbc/SWAGcetera. Although it may be in some cases what you guys liked first, i've only found this place by extensive looking on the internet.. It is no surprise then that here i find more stuff i like, is it? In Europe the idea of forums is pretty much shunned and nerdy so i also don't think my association with superfuture is even socially attractive so i think thats a bit of a weak argument, perhaps a jealous one i've read about to say new people are jumping on a bandwagon. Especially on SZ

It's not like superfuture is cool.. is it?

WE, superfuture, like these clothes because the internet provides a place where we can instantly come together. Those who like such things, like them for whatever reason they discovered them in their offline life, not because they came to a place where these pieces were already celebrated and joined the crowd.

sundance, you an okay guy. sorry if i ever said anything spiteful but your (seeming) stacks of purchasing power + v bad first fits et al made me sad. still. you a good du i think.

Tbh that shit didnt even bother me much. Was just watchin him buy fakes n then try to pass em off as legit when he sold em. Not cool but yea he workin his way back up

1. If ur dumb enuff 2 buy fake dunks thinkin they're legit n try to sell them as legit ur still a fuck

2. Lyin ur ass off. I saw u tryin to get rid of ur rick cargos like they were legit then blowin up when u got called out. Nah u werent makin comedy gold that was just piss poor damage control

Thought you were gettin better but ur still bein a shitty du and a shitty liar :rolleyes:

">>7193852

Hahaha you little fuck like you can step to me and say fuck. I don't care you don't have to buy it if you can't, don't front like your some charity work helping me get off. I don't need you, go find your 

#GRAILS elsewhere"

dont even know where hash tag is or how to type one

">>7193712

yes. i have all the undercover stuff that i want to buy and within those pieces the pieces that people generally consider "grails" are my ethnic rider, 'she brings the rain' jacket, 'the young martyr' jacket and possibly my 'future days' parka

"

I only own the ethnic rider and i dont like the rain jacket and dont know what the other two are

lol people calling me fat as well on warosu :D

yes lobey , i actually haven't been on the insta wave and i dont see it on my keyboard

dude hash tags have been used before instagram

i dont know nor care about wheter youve been trying to sell fakes or not, but this aint exactly helping - either u lie about not knowing how to type a hash tag or you're blind as a bat/dumb as hell, regardless of which i sure as hell wouldnt trust you when it comes to authenticity lol