my name is sundance and i wont shut the fuck up

sunny D

Why do you even care? 
Why don't you go outside yourself?

Edit: You actually made a fucking thread about this shit, when you could have posted it in another thread made specifically for shit like this. Both of you have too much time. We all do, otherwise we wouldn't be here, but unlike most of us, you're dumb as shit.
Go contemplate on how to put together your outfits instead of putting yourself to shame like this.

Edited by YasserG

Why do you even care? 

Why don't you go outside yourself?

Edit: You actually made a fucking thread about this shit, when you could have posted it in another thread made specifically for shit like this. Both of you have too much time. We all do, otherwise we wouldn't be here, but unlike most of us, you're dumb as shit.

Go contemplate on how to put together your outfits instead of putting yourself to shame like this.

-'ve rep for predictable response

sundance,

there's already a thread 4 this.  plus y complain about shit when u doin the same 1st?

bitch if u even neg rep me in a dream, u had better apologize 2 me when u wake up

Edited by SSchadenfreude

yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. hold the fuck up. we gon' take this little intermission, listen to what the fuck i got to say ya know? i been doin' this shit for years; postin' heat, sellin', neg reppin', abusin' all types of users. flossin' on niggas, runnin' up in niggas wardrobes, ya know? the whole shit. so don't ever in yo life get me confused with some of them other niggas that you might see on styleforum, or read about on tumblr and such, ya know what i'm sayin'? i mean this is me, c - i'm speakin for my fuckin' self. when you see me outside uniqlo, at a sale or in your sisters bedroom, i definetely got the GATs on me, know what i'm sayin'?

Edited by conqueror