DspMt1G.jpg

I wore these last summer from sousou and they were awesome for those super punishing humid days, but only one pocket and hard to figure out tops without going full out Japan nerd. I usually wore a tank top or something really open.

Can't find my fit pic with them off hand.

those sousou trousers look pretty similar to thai fisherman's pants; have several pairs plus a few jodhpur-y variations. problem is i can't imagine getting by with only one (and open no less) pocket--i'm already annoyed if my trousers only have 3 pockets tbh

these kolor shorts seem like fun summer/beachwear for that tropical life
409497_mrp_in_l.jpg

i really like these 
tumblr_mypzpg6twX1qa47z6o1_500.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

this thread been dead 2 long

Anyways, seller's pics but these shorts came in 2day

600x600-2014040104581.jpg

Double front pockets w/ mag closure on top, mag closure cargo pockets, and double back pockets with side entry.

Super light pertex equilibrium

I swear by these SS13 Y-3 shorts, the pockets are really functional, and the back zipper pocket is great for holding a passport or hotel room key(things you don't want to lose when walking around a city). 

There seems to be an iteration in the current SS line - "French Terry Shorts" without the flower detailing in the back.

I am 6'3" and wear a medium.

dDBsRlX.jpg

845MjCR.jpg

this thread been dead 2 long

Anyways, seller's pics but these shorts came in 2day

Double front pockets w/ mag closure on top, mag closure cargo pockets, and double back pockets with side entry.

Super light pertex equilibrium

double back pockets? mmm you got pics of the back?

I swear by these SS13 Y-3 shorts, the pockets are really functional, and the back zipper pocket is great for holding a passport or hotel room key(things you don't want to lose when walking around a city). 

There seems to be an iteration in the current SS line - "French Terry Shorts" without the flower detailing in the back.

I am 6'3" and wear a medium.

my brother's got the same pair in navy. really good shorts; v comfortable.

was looking at nike the other day; these "tech shorts" are pretty good and they've got that zippered left pocket with two internal pockets.

Nike-Tech-Mens-Shorts-585218_010_A.jpg?f

Nike-Tech-Mens-Shorts-585218_010_B.jpg?h

Edited by PRICK DOM

• 2 weeks later...

If you're looking for something like that, I know Rick made some baggy synthetic shorts that riffed on the idea of boxer shorts

I also have these CdH+ ones from AW12 that are similar to what you're looking for

Roy5HSv.jpg

Maybe we should move this to the shorts thread though  :unsure:

yeah do want something like that

or ideally

0000.JPG

but ain't finna pay $1200 for leather shorts 

You can probably find the CdGH+ shorts p. cheap on Rakuten, my pair were just over $200

Those last pair are Yang Li, right? 

Shaun Samson did some cool leather wrestling shorts this season, wish they were jet black rather than this washed out grey though

4ZmRtGU.jpg