this entire outfit is hot fiyah. you can just tell how utterly comfortable he is in those

like - dude just walked outta campfire with a cuppa coffee and vodka after just hiking 300 miles and then banging his girlfriend 3 times and then sleeping for 14 hours naked under the stars comfortable

that isorta outfit is so tired.  mountain climb/hiking shit in jp.  dorks and salaryman weekend warriors

that isorta outfit is so tired.  mountain climb/hiking shit in jp.  dorks and salaryman weekend warriors

i dunno i climb things on the weekends. but i'm not japakazi so 

shrug - i love the comfy vibe no matter.

i dunno i climb things on the weekends. but i'm not japakazi so 

shrug - i love the comfy vibe no matter.

thing is that  most of those fools dont climb shit.  there are magazines devoted to this "style."  i mean there are some that aren't that offensive, but it's basically equivalent 2 japs who dont surf yet who dress and come off like they do

Edited by SSchadenfreude

thing is that  most of those fools dont climb shit.  there are magazines devoted to this "style."  i mean there are some that aren't that offensive, but it's basically equivalent 2 japs who dont surf yet who dress and come off like they do

is this why saturdays surf is big in japan or something? 

u mean like go out?

tumblr_muoaffHlZP1qa47z6o1_500.jpg

tumblr_mqeh6zsda61qa47z6o1_500.jpg

tumblr_mqeh6zsda61qa47z6o2_500.jpg

tumblr_m5b4r4qBLL1qa47z6o1_500.jpg

tumblr_m21sme74rs1qa47z6o1_500.jpg

also

is-nessxdescente-twelve-shorts-5.jpeg

is-nessxdescente-twelve-shorts-6.jpeg

is-nessxdescente-twelve-shorts-7.jpeg

Edited by PRICK DOM

Holy shit I need these. Anyone know where to get them without a proxy?

hate to be a buzzkill but they're most likely long gone by now and any place you could find them would most probably require proxying. i'm guessing they're called "twelve shorts" as they have twelve pockets? that in and of itself so appealing lol

stone-island-shadow-project-shorts.jpg

the pheonomenon you're describing has always irked me, but i don't think it's more or less deplorable than the dandified glamorization of running and other physical activities that's become so popular lately

the pheonomenon you're describing has always irked me, but i don't think it's more or less deplorable than the dandified glamorization of running and other physical activities that's become so popular lately

i don't really care for any of them, but i'd say that at least most people who are head2toe in running gear actually are running vs. the urban surfer types and the mountain climbers.  

tbh if i absolutely had 2 choose, i guess the mountain climbers don't look as bad in an urban context cities and shit.

the runners (it can be argued that since they actually run it is more dignified) are sorta irritating cause not only do they hardcore dress the part, but they get in the way by running around town in areas that real runners wouldn't train in.  it's not just about the physical activity.  it's about a glorified lifestyle and they actually want to be seen!