First pair of Samurai jeans (S5000BK)

Sati

Sati, Dick's got a point - you do realise the question has been asked many times, and the sticky post that supercrap mentioned is at the top of the superdenim forum, there's threads on washing, washing, washing, starching, and...plenty of things. even if you get fish sauce on your jeans, someone's already figured what to do with it. not that you would get fish sauce on your jeans, but well ;)

good luck with your sammies!

Sati, Dick's got a point - you do realise the question has been asked many times, and the sticky post that supercrap mentioned is at the top of the superdenim forum, there's threads on washing, washing, washing, starching, and...plenty of things. even if you get fish sauce on your jeans, someone's already figured what to do with it. not that you would get fish sauce on your jeans, but well ;)

good luck with your sammies!

I already read almost whole the sticky thread BEFORE posting this.. Maybe it is because i just missed something or my english is worse than i first thought.

I always search, look different stickies before posting a thread.

Hello peoples. I too am a raw denim virgin - bit the bullet and bought the Samurai 505's over at BiG yesterday!!!

Maybe I'll post some pics up later on once I start to beat tha hell out of 'em. I'm going to start off by soaking them in gasoline for a couple of hours tonight. Then I will probably wear them out to the pub while they are still wet and throw back some "Flaming Moe's" at the bar - wish me luck!

what u guys seem to not understand what he is saying is that, They fit pretty tight on him already with NO soaks.

I think he is trying to ask what is the best way to shrink the legth of the jeans but not shrink the waist of the jeans since Samurai's shrink 2 inches in the waist once washed.

what u guys seem to not understand what he is saying is that, They fit pretty tight on him already with NO soaks.

I think he is trying to ask what is the best way to shrink the legth of the jeans but not shrink the waist of the jeans since Samurai's shrink 2 inches in the waist once washed.

wear them wet and pull them out, you'll be ok.

OH MY GOD. I think i've just seen the first sign for intelligent life on this forum!

Anyway, i have soaked them now.. I were in the bathtub for 2hours, it was torture... I changed the water after one hour to fresh new warm water, they shrinked alot as they should on length and i stretched them regularely every 15minutes on waist and but :)

I putted them on while still wet in the morning after I left them to drop dry over the night. and stretched them some more.

Now they fit fantastic, I don't even think i need to change the length anymore either!

OH MY GOD. I think i've just seen the first sign for intelligent life on this forum!

Anyway, i have soaked them now.. I were in the bathtub for 2hours, it was torture... I changed the water after one hour to fresh new warm water, they shrinked alot as they should on length and i stretched them regularely every 15minutes on waist and but :)

I putted them on while still wet in the morning after I left them to drop dry over the night. and stretched them some more.

Now they fit fantastic, I don't even think i need to change the length anymore either!

check my post above yours. i already said what you had to do.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I'm sorry for the very late answer, but I haven't had a stable internetconnection for a while(again...argh). I have only been online from Internetcafes and haven't been able to send photos. I send some now, I can take som better pictures... really ;)

http://img15.imgspot.com/u/07/40/17/...1171146937.JPG

http://img15.imgspot.com/u/07/40/17/...1171147118.JPG

http://img15.imgspot.com/u/07/40/17/...1171147179.JPG

http://img15.imgspot.com/u/07/40/17/...1171147341.JPG

http://img15.imgspot.com/u/07/40/17/...1171147399.JPG

please don't hate me, i took this photos in a hurry so ;) and been too lazy to take new ones. if they aren't good enough i will simply take some better