stringerbell

Layering Shorts Over Pants

HI guys,

First time really posting in this forum asking a question. Recently, I've been wanting to switch up my style a bit. I'm really diggin the whole Public School/Eugene Tong shorts over pants layering look. Any idea of what kind of pants/shorts are best to complete their look? I've seen sweatshorts over sweatpants, but I've also seen shorts over chinos. I know there are also pants that look like they are layered with shorts such as the Stone Island Convert Pant: http://www.stoneisland.com/us/stone-island-shadow/men/pants_cod36494840lw.html but these are just a bit too pricey. Any suggestions?

just try out and post.

this could be good and/or full of really funny shit.  may as well add butt flaps as well as tights under shorts to this discussion as well. (flannel shirt tied around waist?)

also

bball shorts over sweats with slip on sandals

tall tee's under BD shirts

the mix of oversized with slim proportions.  

i mostly want to see train wrecks 

I do shorts over leggings and 90s shirt ties all the time.  Elongated top-block silhouettes too.  I don't think I can get on board with shorts over pants though (at least not full-length ones).  My legs are just not tall/slim enough 4 that.

Wanted to buy a sasquatchfabrix bum-flap but the leopard print was a bit too much for me.  Now regretting lost layering capabilities.

I'd imagine as a bottom block long bum-flap w/ cropped shorts would look really cool.  So would super oversize T over 3/4 sleeve top over super long mesh tank + layered shorts

Did oversize M-65 + long-shirt + plaid shirt tie + cropped jeans w/ DBSS high tops & 3a-5ts today.  Looked pretty good.

Relevant:

tumblr_mi0vw8gyYj1qmgjl2o1_500.jpg

tumblr_n0k0s1wSKc1qb6n6eo1_500.jpg

tumblr_myjllsnX6c1qlkhs8o1_500.jpg

tumblr_mjos7uZhp41s4m823o1_500.jpg

tumblr_mw7pniYY0Z1qh7tq9o1_500.jpg

ayyyy here's some more

tumblr_mvygxpNETb1qcvru5o2_r1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mryjt4Spwb1qb6n6eo1_500.png

tumblr_mr4lugQ2v21r5cpa6o1_500.jpg

tumblr_mqz287PlAK1rew7eho1_500.jpg

tumblr_my0y5e5J8z1sp5teqo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_md4ciiooKf1qgiyt6o1_1280.jpg

Would love to see these w/ some burnt grey cropped tights

tumblr_mwvscs10SR1qzbkduo1_1280.jpg

cool pair by wizzard

WIZ-20131126-29a.jpg?2119

where 2 kop shorter leggings? Non mid tier or designer. Not talkin about biker shorts. Obviously japland, but is there really cheap wear once then throw away shits in merica? Do some people actually go thru the trouble of hemming full length leggings?

no idea, i want a pair myself too.  Think xenu knows tho I mean he's wearing a pair in latest waywt post.

Will probably just chop the bottoms off a pair from uniqlo or smth

Edited by Nebulae

^u say it as joke but long layered uneven hem tees over shorts & cropped pants actually seems feasible

sasquatchfabrix-black-sasquatchfabrix-me

+

tumblr_mf9ozfJiVa1rzz3aeo1_1280.jpg

Edited by Nebulae

not shorts but i really like the aprons lad has been putting out for the last few seasons

tumblr_mt2nlmlYWL1qa3t0to5_1280.jpg

where 2 kop shorter leggings? Non mid tier or designer. Not talkin about biker shorts. Obviously japland, but is there really cheap wear once then throw away shits in merica? Do some people actually go thru the trouble of hemming full length leggings?

Regular unisex style leggings?

Dance/ ballet retailers and supply stores make 3/4 length leggings which work for men as well as women

edit: these are unisex and fit men for reference http://www.discountdance.com/dancewear/style_34945.html?pid=4951&Shop=Style&&skey=tights&search=true&SID=554499818

sansha mens

http://www.nydancestore.com/catalog/frontend/category/id/98/

Edited by ninetynine

Thanks for all the contributions guys. I really like the wizzard ones nebulae posted. Horrible SEO though couldn't find them anywhere. Any other suggestions guys? 

If you can picture yourself hitting on chicks while wearing shorts over your pants, go to town, man.

sOOxCZC.jpg

6cTDQ98.jpg

sasquatchfabrix neo layered sweat pant

YR0sU8Q.jpg

mkv8zqx.jpg

h6rA93q.png

6pEzGdF.png

4mHIwqk.png

HK4r2Dk.png

SA4xXGO.jpg

Edited by pjxel

If you can picture yourself hitting on chicks while wearing shorts over your pants, go to town, man.

ay, this again?

what about skorts over shorts over shants?

tumblr_my5eh00mLf1slzo4yo4_1280.jpg

if ur not a rick disciple, left fit has quadlayered skorts over some jeans

idk tho id prefer to see legs

Some guy at my high school used to wear short cut off jean shorts with long thermal underwear underneath. Good look. Bring that 90s ish back

u have to be tall or have shorter shorts for this to work i tried to layer pods over athletic leggings shit was clownin

u have to be tall or have shorter shorts for this to work i tried to layer pods over athletic leggings shit was clownin

it OK coz Pods are baggy enough.  I do it all the time & it works for me (and I have short/not slim legs)

anyone have a pair of the sasquatchfabrix layered shorts and can comment on fit? im looking at a fleece pair and wondering how much the waist can stretch.

I have these:

wd.jpg

The waist is pretty stretchy. they're really really comfortable, but i don't wear them outside  :D

you fucking outbid me on eBay for them a few months ago didn't you