5 brands you don't like but own

SSchadenfreude

gap, black skirt molds well, perfect for work, stocked up with half a doz just in case but it's always offered on their website

coach, the there's this leather tote frm men section with a little pocket on outside, got it back when it was only 598 (now 648) for practically free

marc by marc jacobs, black mouse flats

banana republic, crimson night dress that I just use as dress

muji, cute lace ankle socks

removed the stitches from all my margiela stuff a while back

a marni knit

dont feel good about buying muji anymore now that its owned by walmart but their white cotton shirt is nice

bought like 15 pairs of uniqlo socks the other week and when i got home realized theyre much lower quality now, much thinner and made from some weird feeling synthetic blend so dont like uniqlo anymore

dont feel good about buying muji anymore now that its owned by walmart but their white cotton shirt is nice

I don't actually think Muji is owned by Walmart. Seiyu Group held Muji from 1980 to 1990, but Ryohin-Keikaku took control of Muji after that.Walmart bought Seiyu group through acquisitions of stock throughout the 00s, but that was well after they lost control of Muji.

Edited by Deux_Oiseaux

• 1 month later...

American Apparel

Supreme

Penfield

Nike (only running shoes that fit my feet for long runs. So damn ugly though)

Volcom (I get it for free so I just use it as clothes to trash at work and paint in)

Nike (only running shoes that fit my feet for long runs. So damn ugly though)

Volcom (I get it for free so I just use it as clothes to trash at work and paint in)

What Nike?

Also how come u get volcom for free?

Do they sponsor u 2 surf, sk8 or bmx? If so, kewl.

If they just give u free stuff for fixin their computers, not as kewl

Edited by SSchadenfreude

What Nike?

Also how come u get volcom for free?

Do they sponsor u 2 surf, sk8 or bmx? If so, kewl.

If they just give u free stuff for fixin their computers, not as kewl

Flyknit trainers. They're not the worst looking nike thats for sure. I have pretty narrow feet so I like a more narrow profile while running. 

Also the computer shit was too good. I laughed pretty hard at that. My brother is sponsored by them, but being such a large company they just hook our entire family up which is pretty chill. 

• 9 months later...