✾✾$100 Dior Jeans||Undercover Leather Bag||Rick DRKSHDW Jacket(M)||$65 Rick Poplin Pants✾✾

griffin119

If you have any questions or offers, feel free to PM me. 

Prices include shipping in the US.

Please add 4% to the price for Paypal fees.

Sold Items:

Lad Musician Fur Hood Parka (Fits a wide range of sizes) 

Cote et Ciel Isar Rucksack Twin Touch Memory 

Rick Owens Jeans x2

CDG Converses (US 8) 

Les (Art)ists Team Margiela Shirt (M)

Uniqlo Undercover Faux Leather Rider (Size M)

Undercover Underman Shirt (Size 2)

DBSS Striped Mohair Knit

Rick Owens 06 Sneakers

DBSS Studded High Tops (Size1)

DBSS Slim Knit (Size 1)

Visvim Virgil Kangaroo (Size 9)

Visvim E-Cat 18L (Black with blue zip) 

Undercover Leather Bag (Black) $115

cx7g.jpg

0pls.jpg

8brz.jpg

jiwb.jpg

Originally bought here in the market place and I'm selling for what I bought it for.  Undercover Moto leather bag in good used condition.  Amazingly soft leather and really nice maroon colored lining with an interior pocket also made of leather. Nice smooth zips and cool Undercover detailed zippers.  Details are supposed to be that of a leather jacket. Holds a 13" or 15" laptop perfectly.

Some flaws are shown above, but they are small and not very noticeable.  A few loose threads on the back that can easily be fixed, and marks on the front from the straps that were removed.  

Rick Owens DRKSHDW Corduroy Jacket (Size M)  $150

zwce.jpg

Color is pitch black despite my lighting.  Lightly used with no visible flaws.

Edited by griffin119

Attachment Wool Hood Coat (Size 2, fits 46 or slim 48) $450 $400

1353877940-attach4.jpg

Attachment jacket from F/W 11

100% wool, size 2, true 46

Retail was 1100 euros on luisaviaroma
Color : black

shoulders : 42 cm
pit to pit :48 cm
sleeves : 64 cm
length : 64 cm without collar

Like new condition, and has been sitting in my closet for quite a while now. Nice substantial soft wool. Pitch black. I managed to buy it off a sufu member around the time it hit stores, but I have not gotten the chance to wear it. It's getting cold out, so now's your chance.

Rick Owens Poplin Pants (Size M) $50

rfkn.jpg

Very lightly worn condition. Some wrinkles from storage.  Light poplin pants by Rick Owens.  Color is a light tannish grey.  Unfinished hems as usual for Rick Owens pants and jean.

Rick FW08 Exploder Knit (SHORT VERSION, has holes in it and is very worn) (S) $300

Here are two stock pics of the long version, I am selling the short version and in very worn condition, thus the low price:

t09a.jpg

561s.jpg

Rick Owens knit from exploder with extreme exaggerated shawl type neck. The shawl runs almost down the entire back of the piece when laid flat. This knit is not loose in the body or arms, it's actually quite tight. The shawl does all the draping. This is in well used condition, but is by no means destroyed. A couple loose threads and small holes here and there as I show in the pictures. However, these are almost unnoticeable when worn.

Dior MII Jeans (29) $100

twb4.jpg

7917436058_72a29eb3c8.jpg

Lightly worn and light grey in color. Some marks, but otherwise in great condition. Fit 46.

16 in waist

32 in inseam

6 in hem

Edited by griffin119

Uniqlo Undercover Patch Cardigan (Size M) $35

062555-1.jpg?_ex=128x128

Worn, and washed a few times.  No major flaws, just a little wrinkled from storage.  Purchased in New York during the first season of the Uniqlo Undercover collaboration.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...