5 best dressed girls on the internet

SSchadenfreude

You seem like you're trying really hard to justify your yellow fever. 

She's not well-dressed, she just wears expensive things and pieces people like. She's like a petite, demure, female sundance

Again. Money =/= style.

It's not about "being quirky" it's about dressing well, which to me means cultivating cool personal style, which Noirain has almost none, and Eye99 has abound. Even if she posts some lackluster or overly bizzare fits, she's still "better dressed" than someone whose identity boils down to instagram flexing.

Some non-pink fits for Schad

this girl seems to b pandering way more towards being "quirky" than that other chick lol

also, the idea that ppl can ignore brand reputation and identity when they make their purchases/outfits is just dumb.  This eye99 chick ain't an exception.  Why the fuk else would she wear CE w/ flyknits (tryna b "streetwear") or Issey Miyake Pleats Please dress that is not even an actual "Pleats Please" piece lol

also i enjoy vry much the "all $$ no style" aesthetic.  More subversive & telling than wearing pompoms

maybe but yo i was under the impression they needed an "online pressence" !

Yeah I guess that makes mor sense 4 the threads initial subject. I don't got access to my collection right nao so just opted 4 bench Warmers

I don't know, the first one looks on the verge of death and her outfit isn't that interesting.

Second one is cool though!

Can this just be the new superfashionista thread?

Ey6xSyV.jpg

Looks better than the pocket monster u chose IMO.

No, this cannot be the new fashionista thread. Can I get a little mor cooperation?

Ok so this is yr new card, right? Ok...

Edited by SSchadenfreude

Why highlight the first part of my sentence and ignore the second part in which I say what "dressing well" means to me? Or is that harder to refute because Noirain doesn't dress well, she just travels a lot and takes pictures at boutiques and with Rick Owens

Cus frankly du what "dressing well" "means" 2 u is smth like how hard girl reaches out 2 u on tumblr. noirain dont care bout legitimising herself in ur eyes. She dont need 2..smth bout it bothers u. Vendetta much? Assumptions much? Correct if im wrong mb sum jealousy? Like u sittin here sayin she dont dress well she just wears good pieces all the time. "refute" LOL eye99 fits obvs whack, noirains aint, n thats why ur hung up. btw cavempt fit rly not helpin the personality thing but defo reachin out 2 sufu dont see any other reason you'd post it

if you guys need to heal ur pokewomenz lemme kno 

i do sexul healin p güd

pokecenteroz2.png

only 1.316135636123 * 10^-5 bitcoinz (3.2362 * 10^19 dogecoins)

open 23/7

Edited by Just Another XY

You seem like you're trying really hard to justify your yellow fever. 

She's not well-dressed, she just wears expensive things and pieces people like. She's like a petite, demure, female sundance

Again. Money =/= style.

It's not about "being quirky" it's about dressing well, which to me means cultivating cool personal style, which Noirain has almost none, and Eye99 has abound. Even if she posts some lackluster or overly bizzare fits, she's still "better dressed" than someone whose identity boils down to instagram flexing.

Some non-pink fits for Schad

5TWxMKV.jpg

interesting, never seen a girl in cav empt before.

can someone explain this to me 

yo is that a trash bag?

imagine a luxury trashbag that flutters like chiffon with a fill that's less than nothing

now imagine plunging your face into it

because rick owens is clutching you to his chest

embracing you in a hug inside of his strong arms

he smells like powder make up, easter lilies, and musk. you pick up the anise note on his breath as he wipes away your tears and says, "there, there."

imagine a luxury trashbag that flutters like chiffon with a fill that's less than nothing

now imagine plunging your face into it

because rick owens is clutching you to his chest

embracing you in a hug inside of his strong arms

he smells like powder make up, easter lilies, and musk. you pick up the anise note on his breath as he wipes away your tears and says, "there, there."

probably smells like steroids and old french sex clubs.

Edited by Just Another XY