5 best dressed girls on the internet

SSchadenfreude

2wFAbv1.png

MBD's haircut is pretty much what I'm aiming for, if only my hair was a touch darker :(

i wish she would leave the sz clowns and post here sometimes - she's prob in the top 5 best dressed women on the whole internets.

So who r the other 4?

And deux y u wanna make yr haircut like a girl??

I don't know man, I just think it looks neat

Yeah, I second MBD

In no particular order, top 5 are

MBD

pTqNMF5.jpg

Peas Van Noten

lygAaBw.jpg

Rilu

nC8O9BP.jpg

Rosenrot

wVxDsFB.jpg

Eye99

s38ErVP.png\

Hope nobody posts that dutch chick simply by virtue of the fact that's she's a female visbro

Edited by Deux_Oiseaux

LOL i cant trust sufu w/dis thread

i wish she would leave the sz clowns and post here sometimes - she's prob in the top 5 best dressed women on the whole internets.

:rolleyes: willin 2 bet "clowns" and the thread we're postin in are why shes stickin to the marketplace + sz. edit: And Deux? eye99? noirain got er beat hard

Edited by D.MAN.P

Noirain is tasteless nouveau-riche chinese, wouldn't put her there on principle

She epitomizes "fashion victim" in the same way Still did

I'd rather see someone with cool personal style like Eye99 who wears a lot of unconventional pieces and seems pretty interested in fashion in general, than someone more interested in clothes as signifiers of wealth.

To quote Mass:

all dough no soul

Edited by Deux_Oiseaux

LOL i cant trust sufu w/dis thread

:rolleyes: willin 2 bet "clowns" and the thread we're postin in are why shes stickin to the marketplace + sz. edit: And Deux? eye99? noirain got er beat hard

Well the thread we postin in was made after conquer's comment tho.

This here lyke fashun pokemons. Deux choose an eye99. U wish 2 battle w/ a noirain? What is dat?!? Summon it now! Or go fetch me some pics

I'd rather see someone with cool personal style like Eye99 who wears a lot of unconventional pieces and seems pretty interested in fashion in general, than someone more interested in clothes as signifiers of wealth.

To quote Mass:

Tasteless? Fashion victim? Show me a bad fit from noirain n i show 10 from eye99. Dun care how quirky bz is if bz dun look good. 4got topic was "5 girls who i personally judged to be deep and quirky" not "5 best dressed girls on the internet"

Well the thread we postin in was made after conquer's comment tho.

This here lyke fashun pokemons. Deux choose an eye99. U wish 2 battle w/ a noirain? What is dat?!? Summon it now! Or go fetch me some pics

LOL genius. Cbf repostin pix i'll just link instagram http://instagram.com/noirain Lotsa other stuff if u google tho

Edited by D.MAN.P

I don't even kno bout eye99, but in this pic she look like she raided suzibubble's closet.

Btw y she called Suzy bubble 4? She azn. She ain't got no back let alone bubble butt.

Anyway this thread is now fashion pokemons battle. (Or soundclash if that's cooler 4 u)

Deux threw down eye99 card.

Waitin on d.p.man's noirain card...(link is dead, plus u gotta post a specific fit yo).

Edited by SSchadenfreude

Fuck me period ruined da link. Anywayz brah reason i say noirain > eye99 is cuz shes consistently got er beat. Rehostin n repostin a bitch on my phone but not just that..1 fit dont cut it. 1 fit isnt what makes u best dressed nommsayin? edit: btw nouveau riche h8 make me lol. I know lotsa sz got problens w/shuit for same reason even tho shuit kills it

Edited by D.MAN.P

Fuck me period ruined da link. Anywayz brah reason i say noirain > eye99 is cuz shes consistently got er beat. Rehostin n repostin a bitch on my phone but not just that..1 fit dont cut it. 1 fit isnt what makes u best dressed nommsayin?

Yeah I kno man, but that ain't what this thread about no mor. Knowatimsayin??

Throw down yr playin card already or u gon b disqualified. I dun particularly want deux to win w/ a pink eye99.

DEAR MOD, pls change thread title to fashion Pokemon arena.

Edited by SSchadenfreude

Player,

Victory is your's. This noirain card you opted for most definitely defeat's the eye99 one above.

Deux,

Don't give up. Keep tryin and someday u too can be a great fashun Pokemon trainer!

Tasteless? Fashion victim? Show me a bad fit from noirain n i show 10 from eye99. Dun care how quirky bz is if bz dun look good. 4got topic was "5 girls who i personally judged to be deep and quirky" not "5 best dressed girls on the internet"

You seem like you're trying really hard to justify your yellow fever. 

She's not well-dressed, she just wears expensive things and pieces people like. She's like a petite, demure, female sundance

Again. Money =/= style.

It's not about "being quirky" it's about dressing well, which to me means cultivating cool personal style, which Noirain has almost none, and Eye99 has abound. Even if she posts some lackluster or overly bizzare fits, she's still "better dressed" than someone whose identity boils down to instagram flexing.

Some non-pink fits for Schad

5TWxMKV.jpg

IxDhhjT.jpg

JiBdlwu.jpg

9Za2yna.png

To quote Mass:

u can't put down still and up mbd if they have similar backgrounds and/or helping?

unless you're telling me mbd makes hella $$$$$ at her career or job

Thanx, but Dude u threw down 5 cards of the same F- Pokemon class/species!

I don't even kno if that's allowed...

Which one u choose 2 battle with? Choose wisely homie, cuz dp man's card pretty powerful I think.

You seem like you're trying really hard to justify your yellow fever. 

She's not well-dressed, she just wears expensive things and pieces people like. She's like a petite, demure, female sundance

Again. Money =/= style.

It's not about "being quirky" it's about dressing well, which to me means cultivating cool personal style, which Noirain has almost none, and Eye99 has abound. Even if she posts some lackluster or overly bizzare fits, she's still "better dressed" than someone whose identity boils down to instagram flexing.

My point 'sactly. Seems like ur tryin rly hard to find sum weird reason to call her fits bad. But you cant. If she was femdance she'd look..ya kno...bad. And tbh im bout da white wimmin n latinas, azn one not my fav by a long shot mb cus of growin up w/my sisters :blush:

Why highlight the first part of my sentence and ignore the second part in which I say what "dressing well" means to me? Or is that harder to refute because Noirain doesn't dress well, she just travels a lot and takes pictures at boutiques and with Rick Owens

Edited by Deux_Oiseaux

honestly man i don't even know of any, only girls i follow on like ig/tumblr/etc are models and shit ]=

Iunno that much either tbh. I guess u could just borrow from the Pokemon ranch in supertrash. It's called superfashionistas girls who r sexy and dress gud. Imma do that

e: Oh wait, I forgot timber!

nJABnNg.jpg

lu0fHVG.jpg

Timb > Noirain anyday, despite who flexes harder on instagram

gl7N8MH.jpg

So do my card beat these? Did I win? I borrowed it from another trainer tho

Edited by SSchadenfreude